test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

After the new update, the language of the entire game has changed from English to German.

After the new update, the language of the entire game has changed from English to German.

How is it even possible that the game doesn't have the option to change the language when there are different versions?

Comments

• tomboderiderdoitomboderiderdoi Member Posts: 2 New User
    Same occur today into my Xbox One.

Hello, support, how I change back to English???
  • nene#8903 nene Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    did also happend to me after the update on xbox one the entire game changed from English to German
  • ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,677 Community Manager
    Did just your text change, just the audio, or both?
  • ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,677 Community Manager
    Also, which Xbox are ya'll on?
  • carlos#7199 carlos Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    Also, which Xbox are ya'll on?

Xbox One S
    Did just your text change, just the audio, or both?

Only text is german. Audio is still english.
    Try changing your Xbox's language to English, or whatever your preferred language is. That might help. We're working on a larger fix.
    Changing language to English in the console UI actually temporarily restores English in the game. Unfortunately, restoring the national language in the console causes the game to restart in German once again.
  • tarryl#9083 tarryl Member Posts: 1 New User
    I can’t move in TFOs using certain ships. I purchased a Lobi store Sona Intel ship. Now, it’s the only ship of my 62 that will work in randomn TFOs.
  • tomboderiderdoitomboderiderdoi Member Posts: 2 New User
    > @"ambassadorkael#6946" said:
    > Try changing your Xbox's language to English, or whatever your preferred language is. That might help. We're working on a larger fix.

This workaround works in my Xbox One, but English isn't my first language 🤣🇧🇷

Glad to know you're working in a permanent fix 😃