Install Arc
Options

Entire TNG cast set to return, joining Picard Season 3

2»

Comments

• Options
    jonsillsjonsills Member Posts: 10,367 Arc User
    qultuq wrote: »
    Wasn’t the jellyfish made to save Romulus. That already happened before Picard, right?
    It was deployed in the intro to Nemesis, which takes place ten years before the beginning of PIC.
    Lorna-Wing-sig.png
  • Options
    annemarie30annemarie30 Member Posts: 2,600 Arc User
    I think I'm done with Picard
    if they don't find a way to bring Rios back
    We Want Vic Fontaine
  • Options
    angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
    I think I'm done with Picard
    if they don't find a way to bring Rios back
    If they did that it'd make his choice utterly meaningless. however, it's possible he comes back. After all, Picard getting a Android body had no consequences whatsoever and half the cast of of the show only was in Season 2 because they signed a contract, but their characters had no reason to be there in my opinion XD
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
  • Options
    captainbrian11captainbrian11 Member Posts: 733 Arc User
    So.. there's a picture from the bridge of a new starship for Picard season 3. and...

XlDX83H-1-1024x485.jpeg

... does that bridge design look familer to anyone else?
  • Options
    jonsillsjonsills Member Posts: 10,367 Arc User
    Nitpickery, but the bridge is from Season 2 - it's the bridge of the new Stargazer.
    Lorna-Wing-sig.png
  • Options
    captainbrian11captainbrian11 Member Posts: 733 Arc User
    differant ship apparently, new enterprise maybe?