test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Server timeout and 10 seconds lag

Hello,
I am experiencing login timeouts here. Logging in from steam in germany I get timeout after chooising my captain an pressing "play" most time. If I manage to log in there is a 10 second delay between action and server response (for example when taking reward from reputation).

Greetings,
Zusch

Comments

• Options
    wolfsoul85wolfsoul85 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Same here on Arc - also from Germany
  • Options
    drayhasong#7876 drayhasong Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Same Problem on Arc and Steam for me
  • Options
    sarenarteriuesarenarteriue Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Same here using the launcher directly, also from Germany. It has stopped working today.
  • Options
    martalocmartaloc Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Same from Hungary, im using the launcher ,log in and after the characterchoser the game drop me out with with "the server is not available" fault.
  • Options
    scotty74321scotty74321 Member Posts: 95 Arc User
    I'm experiencing really bad lag , lag I haven't seen in years, bouncing round in a mission making it unplayable, I'm wondering if either something is up on their servers , or they have changed server suppliers with the change on ownership for something with bad response times or putin is f kn about with the transatlantic coms cables. I haven't had this poor an experience since in at least 3 years when they eventually began to seek route trace logging from the players. I'm getting rewards sticking in overflow bags/box when my inventory is empty and my activation times of powers is so slow, that if I didn't know better, I would be hitting my keyboard with a hammer trying to get things to activate. I play World of Warships with no issues, watch You Tube fine, use steam and Epic fine, so its not my internet and feel its something game server orientated.
    Laddy, don't you think you should... rephrase that??