test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Boff ground skills greyed out and unusable on trays

lanceruggerlancerugger Member Posts: 1 Arc User
edited November 2021 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I am no longer able to use my boff ground skills from my trays. They are grayed out. Skills like turret fabrication. They work fine if I activate from the side bar showing the Boff faces and skills. But when I move the skill to my tray it's greyed out and I can't use it. Also notable is that the Boff abilities appear in black text on the list from which you select to move abilities to the tray.

See photo at https://imgur.com/a/kjGmogu

I have old Boffs (recently came back to the game from several years ago) but I have also added new Boffs and the problem remains. I have also experienced this across multiple ground maps. This problem started happening sometime around Friday last week. Before that the abilities worked fine from the tray.

Comments

• Options
    vulcanmonkvulcanmonk Member Posts: 146 Arc User
    I am having the same issue. Was told by support (GM Iora) to check my skill tree and check if I'm getting an "Invalid Skills" message. I checked and do not have that error message on any character's skill tree. I've checked with others who seem to be having the same problem. Anybody know of a work-a-round, or if it is a known bug? THX
    Sacca Gavesaka, Fleet Admiral, Commanding
    BSG-Benne Gesserit Consortium
  • Options
    roninwolf1981#2968 roninwolf1981 Member Posts: 569 Arc User
    I honestly had no idea one was able to put BOFF abilities onto the tray until today...

I went ahead and moved some of those abilities into the tray, and sure enough I found them to be grayed out and disabled.

I have a feeling this is a server or game-wide issue; perhaps if enough people comment, this issue will become more visible to the dev team.
  • Options
    sleel43sleel43 Member Posts: 100 Arc User
    Well. Dunno if this was fixed and it's back, or if it was never fixed and we are being ignored. But the BOFF skills on my ground tray are screwed. Been gone since Nov when my old vidcard crapped out and only recently was able to replace it. And lo and behold, my ground skills for boffs are greyed out and unusable.