test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Reward 8x Terran Empire Agony Phaser Weapon Pack where did it go

starmanjstarmanj Member Posts: 714 Arc User
Reward 8x Terran Empire Agony Phaser Weapon Pack where did it go. Can't seem to find it in my Inventory.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Best Answers

• Options
    westmetalswestmetals Member Posts: 8,479 Arc User
    Answer ✓
    Where were expecting to get it from?

The Mirror anniversary bundle? If so, it doesn't exist.

It's part of the event reward along with the holo-Janeway BOFF.

It should have spawned to inventory on the character who initially claimed the event reward. There is no reclaim.
  • Options
    orangenee#2931 orangenee Member Posts: 837 Arc User
    Answer ✓
    rattler2 wrote: »
    You get a stack of 8 weapon choice boxes. They are account bound so you can stick them into your account bank if you want to use them on another character. However you only get the 8 boxes.

Ah good, choice boxes just what I wanted. I only have the one toon I plan on using phasers on anyway, they'll go nicely with Lexy. Agony phasers go for 10 mil plus currently.

Sorry to hijack your topic OP.

Answers

• Options
    Where were expecting to get it from?

The Mirror anniversary bundle? If so, it doesn't exist.
  • Options
    Oh OK, I'll make a personal note in that case it's a one character only option for when it comes to console.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,026 Community Moderator
    You get a stack of 8 weapon choice boxes. They are account bound so you can stick them into your account bank if you want to use them on another character. However you only get the 8 boxes.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    starmanjstarmanj Member Posts: 714 Arc User
    LOL I found them I was expecting 8 boxes nut found 16 interesting
  • Options
    strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
    We had gotten a previous pack of Agony Weapons in the past, so maybe you just unlocked both on the same character and forgot. :)
    0zxlclk.png
This discussion has been closed.