test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Star Trek TNG 35th Anniversary this Year!

kellmg96#5851 kellmg96 Member Posts: 858 Arc User

Can we PLEASE get Worf Baldrics and Crushers Season 1 and Season 3-7 lab coats (short and long) as uniform options?!

I redact NOTHING
bvpbRd1.jpg
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,513 Arc User
    edited March 2022
    And Wesley's rainbow shirt!

Kidding! No one wants that, right? The lab coats would be nice.
  • Options
    captaincelestialcaptaincelestial Member Posts: 1,925 Arc User
    Maybe the grey and black 'acting ensign' uniform that Wesley wore in Season 2&3 before he got the red Command division uniform?
  • Options
    orangenee#2931 orangenee Member Posts: 837 Arc User
    "You want uniforms huh? Well, how about another bundle or promo ship instead! Give us money to celebrate!!!!!"

Kisses, Cryptic.
  • Options
    evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User

Can we PLEASE get Worf Baldrics and Crushers Season 1 and Season 3-7 lab coats (short and long) as uniform options?!

At the very least they'll most likely turn on the TNG Anniversary event again which will make Worf's season 1 sash temporarily available again on a per-character basis. Hopefully they change that to an account unlock, and I'd really like to see the later season sash get added as well. A lab coat would be nice too, especially since the Lower Decks Doctor wears one.
    Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
    eaY7Xxu.png
  • Options
    thegrandnagus1thegrandnagus1 Member Posts: 5,165 Arc User
    "You want uniforms huh? Well, how about another bundle or promo ship instead! Give us money to celebrate!!!!!"

Kisses, Cryptic.

LOL. Also, insert "it's true you know" meme.

The-Grand-Nagus

og9Zoh0.jpg
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,023 Community Moderator

I've been wanting that lab coat for years.

YES PLEASE LET ME AT IT!
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    garaffegaraffe Member Posts: 1,353 Arc User
    > @kellmg96#5851 said:
    > If the Emperor is Wes, they have to add the rainbow sweater and the west point acting ensign uniform.
    > good ideas.
    > Maybe a Spot non com pet.
    > Maybe a 'The Next Generation' title
    > a Q themed tribble, that will randomly transform you
    > Inner Light flute playing emote
    >
    >
    > a proper bundle

Inner Light was such a good, emotional episode.

How about a battle of Wolf 359 simulation with a giant tac cube and smaller cube a sphere mobs to fight while making all our ships look like TNG era fed ships.

Reward would be a uniform unlock choice box with all the above uniform pieces. To collect them all you have to play the TFO multiple times. NOT AS AN EVENT.
  • Options
    phoenixc#0738 phoenixc Member Posts: 5,508 Arc User
    edited March 2022
    wasnt a recent ToS anniversary passed by cryptic? no offers, fun or mention of it?

lab coats +1

It wasn't TOS or at least not an even one anyway, it was the 20th anniversary of ENT in September of last year without so much as a whisper from the game. The TOS recruitment happened to be around that time, and there was the Mirror Gagarin, but nothing for ENT. For TOS I suppose you could say that last year was the 55th anniversary though.
  • Options
    captainbrian11captainbrian11 Member Posts: 733 Arc User
    Enterprise also...... I don't wanna say it isn't IMPORTANT because it's someone somewhere's fav show, but at the same time.. it's NOT considered as important as TNG and TOS. TOS was the show that started it all, and TNG basicly saved trek from osbcurity
  • Options
    captaincelestialcaptaincelestial Member Posts: 1,925 Arc User
    If the Emperor is Wes, they have to add the rainbow sweater and the west point acting ensign uniform.
    good ideas.
    Maybe a Spot non com pet.
    Maybe a 'The Next Generation' title
    a Q themed tribble, that will randomly transform you
    Inner Light flute playing emote

a proper bundle

There was a promotional Spot available years ago, so they wouldn't have to create that non com pet from scratch :smiley:
  • Options
    faelon#8433 faelon Member Posts: 358 Arc User
    And Wesley's rainbow shirt!

Kidding! No one wants that, right? The lab coats would be nice.

Don't you mean "The Emperor's Regalia"?

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,023 Community Moderator
    It wasn't TOS or at least not an even one anyway, it was the 20th anniversary of ENT in September of last year without so much as a whisper from the game. The TOS recruitment happened to be around that time, and there was the Mirror Gagarin, but nothing for ENT. For TOS I suppose you could say that last year was the 55th anniversary though.

Could have at least taken one of the ball caps and given us an NX-01 cap.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    phoenixc#0738 phoenixc Member Posts: 5,508 Arc User
    Or even the officer's cap from The Cage which was based on a ballcap.
  • Options
    eristhevortaeristhevorta Member Posts: 1,049 Bug Hunter
    I would already be happy with a visual upgrade / overhaul of the TNG S3-S7 uniform. It looks VERY dated (2010) and the textures are mushy and the transition from torso to arm is 10 to 20 pixels off (especially the women's uniform).
    "Everything about the Jham'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris
    Original Join Date: January 30th, 2010
  • Options
    strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
    edited March 2022
    If the Emperor is Wes, they have to add the rainbow sweater and the west point acting ensign uniform.
    good ideas.
    Maybe a Spot non com pet.
    Maybe a 'The Next Generation' title
    a Q themed tribble, that will randomly transform you
    Inner Light flute playing emote

a proper bundle

It would be cool if the Emperor was Wesley, though I'd really LOVE to see his Prime Counterpart as a Senior Researcher who re-unites with the Traveler! That is honestly one Episode ARC I'd love, about as much as one with a member of the Continuum. o:)

https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/The_Traveler

I was always fascinated by the little we knew about that species, and their amazing talents and gifts they had; especially given that Wesley apparently understood some of the things they did that were different.

So I'd be welcomed to see Eric Menyuk & Wesley in a few episodes if that was a possibility...
    Post edited by strathkin on
    0zxlclk.png
  • Options
    jim625jim625 Member Posts: 907 Arc User
    How about TNG holo bridge officers ^^
  • Options
    shadowkoshshadowkosh Member Posts: 1,688 Arc User
    They really need to make up for the Enterprise anniversary
  • Options
    rifter1969rifter1969 Member Posts: 654 Arc User
    By Mudd's nose!!!!

YES!!! Please to both!!!!

I so want Worf's baldric from TNG on a new captain I started since returning!

And Dr. Crusher's lap coat would be so cool too!
This discussion has been closed.