Install Arc
Options

please delete, too much trolling

2»

Comments

• Options
    faxmachine#9639 faxmachine Member Posts: 120 Arc User
    hey @rattler2

too much trolling in this thread and talking about other shows not the actual show strange new worlds.

plus there is already a thread in ten forward about the actual show strange ne world s so just delete this thread.
  • Options
    orangenee#2931 orangenee Member Posts: 837 Arc User
    Trolling? Somebody spends too much time on STO reddit. Sensitive bunch over there.

I saw no trolling, we have a trailer to talk about......we have little to go on. Plus the other two live action shows are somewhat divisive at best, so alarm bells are ringing.
  • Options
    fleetcaptain5#1134 fleetcaptain5 Member Posts: 4,789 Arc User
    Trolling? Somebody spends too much time on STO reddit. Sensitive bunch over there.

I saw no trolling, we have a trailer to talk about......we have little to go on. Plus the other two live action shows are somewhat divisive at best, so alarm bells are ringing.

And in some cases, not even that.

I couldn't even play the video that was in the opening post.

I must say though, Pike was good in Discovery. 'I like science' Spock? Not so much.
    [4:46] [Combat {self}] Your Haymaker deals 23337 (9049) Physical Damage(Critical) to Spawnmother

[3/25 10:41][Combat (Self)]Your Haymaker deals 26187 (10692) Physical Damage(Critical) to Orinoco.
  • Options
    baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,329 Community Moderator
    Well, we're not going to delete the thread, but I'll be happy to close it since the OP was deleted and wants the thread stopped anyway. /Thread
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
This discussion has been closed.