test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Thinking about new villains after the Terran arc....

13»

Comments

• Options
    faelon#8433 faelon Member Posts: 358 Arc User
    joshmaul wrote: »
    They CAN NOT use him.
    IRL actor is a admitted pe do.

Gigantic hell to the no for that guy coming back.

(Although they could always recast. Flush the actor, not the character?)

I suspect it's a whole subject they will view as best avoided. if he was already in game it might be one thing where they redub the voice. But yeah they're just going to step carefully around that particular landmine and go in a different direction.

So Terran Empire followed by new badass Borg arc? If true... Emperor Mirror Wesley is seeking to build himself the perfect woman so he can finally get a date, and ends up creating the new upgraded Borg Queen? I mean it sounds plausible. (Plot Twist, it was actually our Prime Wesley all along!)
  • Options
    paperbellpaperbell Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    I want to see Mirror Universe Q!
  • Options
    paradox#7391 paradox Member Posts: 1,780 Arc User
    They CAN NOT use him.

I suspect it's a whole subject they will view as best avoided. if he was already in game it might be one thing where they redub the voice. But yeah they're just going to step carefully around that particular landmine and go in a different direction.

So Terran Empire followed by new badass Borg arc? If true... Emperor Mirror Wesley is seeking to build himself the perfect woman so he can finally get a date, and ends up creating the new upgraded Borg Queen? I mean it sounds plausible. (Plot Twist, it was actually our Prime Wesley all along!)

Only Prime Borg have a Queen, Mirror Borg on the other hand have a King.
  • Options
    zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Member Posts: 14,769 Arc User
    paperbell wrote: »

If you read Q-Squared you understand the Q travels or at least is aware of all of the timelines.
    f5cc65bc8f3b91f963e328314df7c48d.jpg
    Sig? What sig? I don't see any sig.
  • Options

So we’re still thinking Wesley? And we get to actually shoot him, instead of just telling him to shut up? BEST STORY ARC EVER!
  • Options
    edited February 2022
    paperbell wrote: »

If you read Q-Squared you understand the Q travels or at least is aware of all of the timelines.

Pretty sure Mirror Picard would greet Q the same way Prime Sisko did, by punching him in the face.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,040 Community Moderator
    Pretty sure Mirror Picard would greet Q the same way Prime Sisko did, by punching him in the face.

In the Q Continuum books, Picard actually brought that up, and wondered if that would work.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    lnbladelnblade Member Posts: 410 Arc User
    They CAN NOT use him.

Mirror Borg live in an anarcho-syndicalist commune in which the drones take it in turns to act as a sort of executive officer for the week. But all the decisions of that officer have to be ratified at a bi-weekly meeting, by a simple majority in the case of purely internal affairs and by a two-thirds majority in the case of purely external affairs
  • Options
    felderburgfelderburg Member Posts: 853 Arc User
    Maybe if there was an equal distribution of combat vs non-combat missions, an accurate measurement could be approached. But they won't add in an equalizing number of non-combat missions because combat missions, according to the metrics are what the players want.

Metrics are good for some things, but sometimes a HUMAN measurement needs to be applied. Such as the one that says, "There are people who want noncombat missions, and they play the game too, let's throw them a few bones with some meat still on them"

But apparently, PWE only has wanted Cryptic to be robots following a strict "If the numbers are this, then do ony that" Because that's what has been happening. With everything.

I think the metrics are far more skewed because of the nature of the events. People are going to play whatever gets them through 20 days of doing the exact same thing as fast as possible, and that means fast combat-oriented TFOs.
  • Options
    lnblade wrote: »
    They CAN NOT use him.

Mirror Borg live in an anarcho-syndicalist commune in which the drones take it in turns to act as a sort of executive officer for the week. But all the decisions of that officer have to be ratified at a bi-weekly meeting, by a simple majority in the case of purely internal affairs and by a two-thirds majority in the case of purely external affairs

Isn't that the Bord Cooperative? They keep trying to sell me Organic Artesinally Grown Nanites and a selection of local goat cheeses everytime I go to the Delta Quadrant
  • Options
    What about Lore, the character may be locked up in storage, but all it'll take is if some idiot tries reassemble him.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,040 Community Moderator
    What about Lore, the character may be locked up in storage, but all it'll take is if some idiot tries reassemble him.

Unlikely unless Brent Spiner agrees to do VO work. And word is he wants to get away from Data (Hence the rather final "death" of Data at the end of Picard s1), which in turn probably implies getting away from Lore as well.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    edited February 2022
    rattler2 wrote: »

Unlikely unless Brent Spiner agrees to do VO work. And word is he wants to get away from Data (Hence the rather final "death" of Data at the end of Picard s1), which in turn probably implies getting away from Lore as well.
    His reason for wanting to get away from Data is perfectly understandable though. It's that Data is an ageless Pinochio. Whereas Brent Spinner is getting on in years and carrying a bit more weight. He might be up to reprising Data as a VO as it gets around his main issue. Which is him playing Data on screen looks more and more like Robin Williams playing Peter Pan.

• Options
    I could be the next villain, STO can use my model as they wish.

liicwbqdcl3o.jpg

crimes involved being Hot, avoiding child support,

the murder of a co-worker,

iolma2b6p6j2.jpg

mmpyb6lzmsvm.jpg

Creating a Photonic Hakeev,

pp4knxt2wtaw.jpg

84vybqpaga9s.jpg

spreading Anti-Synthetic propaganda, framing the Federation for Tax Fraud, playing both sides during the Klingon civil war, bringing dishonor to Klingon Houses, Voting for Sela for the 2412 Mol'Rihan Proconsul Election, Lollygagging and Jaywalking,

The Goldpressed Latium on my head must be worth a fortune.
This discussion has been closed.