test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[Bug report ticket #686690] Sick patient in Qonos infirmary lying on the floor

captainkccaptainkc Member Posts: 111 Arc User
edited February 2022 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Per GM Navi's direction I'm reporting this gameplay glitch: a sick patient NPC is lying on the floor of the Qonos First City iinfirmary instead of in one of the beds, and it is clipping to standing position every several seconds.

Image link at-
https://drive.google.com/file/d/10uCj8-YK5jdu0uyG6b2IEd9DaJUoyAes/view
People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect. But actually from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly timey-wimey ... stuff. --the Doctor, "Blink"
Post edited by captainkc on

Comments

• Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,013 Arc User
    The image isn't viewable. It's probably the unviewable for the folks at Support too.

However, I suspect this is linked to the fact that Bridge Officers and Crew often sit on the floor instead of chairs in the Ship Interiors.

I've mentioned elsewhere that the entire 'floor' level of maps dropped a few years back and that these officers and npc's are actually in the correct position relative to the old 'floor' but no longer in the correct position relative to the new 'floor'.
    This is most apparent in the mission Coliseum, where escaping through the sewer pipe used to just be a clickable interact, but nowadays requires a jump and well-timed-click.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • Options
    captainkccaptainkc Member Posts: 111 Arc User
    Sorry about the broken link, try this one. Drive is wonky because it showed files on my desktop even though I didn't upload it.
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/10uCj8-YK5jdu0uyG6b2IEd9DaJUoyAes/view
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect. But actually from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly timey-wimey ... stuff. --the Doctor, "Blink"