test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Klingon Romulan Can't Do Omega Molecule Stabilization (Daily 2022)

For some reason I'm not allowed to visit Rura Penthe System in order complete the daily. This is apparently something that has been reported before and has yet to be fixed.

Comments

• Options
    roninwolf1981#2968 roninwolf1981 Member Posts: 565 Arc User
    I didn't even know about this until today...
  • Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,013 Arc User
    The culprit for Romulan characters is the mission Bigger Picture, which used to unlock sector space travel long, long ago.
    Play & complete it to be able to enter Beta Penthe, and other 'locked' systems.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • Options
    The culprit for Romulan characters is the mission Bigger Picture, which used to unlock sector space travel long, long ago.
    Play & complete it to be able to enter Beta Penthe, and other 'locked' systems.

Unfortunately, when I tried to look at my Episodes list, the mission reads as "Mission Cannot Be Replayed."

The patch notes for today say that it will finally address the bug; let's hope the issue's finally resolved today.
  • Options
    My KDF-allied Romulan is now able to enter the Rura Penthe system, so I think they finally fixed the problem.