test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Anniversary 2 Specialization Points - Promo vanished upon claim

Character Effected: Yuri Takahashi@RedShirtJohnson

claimed today's giveaway and it just up and vanished upon claiming. main character was maxed out on all Specializations, and already had a surplus of 2 points I Couldn't use, upon claiming no account bound packet was awarded, ZenStore shows I can't claim it again, and my Surplus Spec points are still at 2. my daughter's toon at level 4 got the package. can we get a fix for this.

Comments

• kaithan1975kaithan1975 Member Posts: 947 Arc User
    The specialization points weren't boxed if you were over 60. Your daughter got a box because she's not level 60 and can't use them yet. I believe in your case since you are maxed, no points were awarded on claim.
  • The specialization points weren't boxed if you were over 60. Your daughter got a box because she's not level 60 and can't use them yet. I believe in your case since you are maxed, no points were awarded on claim.

yeah I figured as much. doesn't mean I have to agree with it. they should have been packed up either way, like I said I already had 2 spec points that couldn't be used because I had unlocked all specs.

so my initial guess was right, either if wrote to a GM/Customer Support or if I posted a thread here all I'd get is a "You are SOL" 12 years a loyal player and feels like we don't really matter.
  • kaithan1975kaithan1975 Member Posts: 947 Arc User
    so my initial guess was right, either if wrote to a GM/Customer Support or if I posted a thread here all I'd get is a "You are SOL" 12 years a loyal player and feels like we don't really matter.

Gee, why don't you throw "I've spent x amount on this" as well. You claimed the points on a character that couldn't use them, that's on you. So yea, you are SOL.

• rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,453 Community Moderator
    Lay off the attitude guys. Sniping at each other is unnecessary.

Mistakes happen. Made that same one myself.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • rattler2 wrote: »
    Lay off the attitude guys. Sniping at each other is unnecessary.

Mistakes happen. Made that same one myself.

I got my answer, SOP: STBU, URSOL. not sure what I expected by coming to the forums. Thanks for being a voice of reason.