test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Admiralty mission with "100% success" failed [Ticket 645192]

For the Admiralty mission named "Defend Supply Lines for Medical Emergency," which requires 15-25-35, I slotted Duvqu' Heavy Destroyer (23-52-33) and Kestrel Shuttle (2-2-2) for a total of 25-54-35. This is more than the requirement and the success was given as 100%. Instead, the mission failed.

(This is not the first time a mission rated as 100%-success has failed. In fact, missions with over 90% success rates seem to fail unusually often. I do not, however, have any hard data to share yet.)

5LEv7jK.png

I opened a ticket for this (645192) and was advised to report it here. Please let me know if I can provide any more details.

Comments

• Options
    chrian#9670 chrian Member Posts: 622 Cryptic Developer
    This is a known issue internally and is still being investigated.
  • Options
    cambera#3479 cambera Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Is there any update on this issue? I've had this at least twice but as a new user I am not able to start a new thread.
  • Options
    conclusiveninjaconclusiveninja Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    This is a known issue internally and is still being investigated.
    Is it related that it can show a positive result and not give bonus campaign XP? or should I flag that as a separate thread?
    vsyuagw8tdqy.png
  • Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,004 Arc User
    Is it related that it can show a positive result and not give bonus campaign XP? or should I flag that as a separate thread?
    There's an upper limit on the amount of Campaign XP you can get each day. If you're not getting that XP, then you've likely hit that limit and you'll see a Green message indicating so against your Admiralty Campaign.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • Options
    conclusiveninjaconclusiveninja Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    There's an upper limit on the amount of Campaign XP you can get each day. If you're not getting that XP, then you've likely hit that limit and you'll see a Green message indicating so against your Admiralty Campaign.

Dude you can literally see the days available bonus in that screenshot (meaning I have gotten zero) so it's definitely not that. However, if the log is bottom up it would explain it.
  • Options
    moabusmoabus Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Just had this happen to me as well.

88 of 45 required engineering
    58 of 55 required tactical
    148 of 105 required science

Said, "100% chance of success"

Still failed.

Not promising that it is a year-old bug.