What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Oct 31st Doctor Who visits Bajor

Comments

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,020 Community Moderator
    steve-harvey-shocked.gif
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    wildthyme467989wildthyme467989 Member Posts: 1,285 Arc User
    eazzie wrote: »

And I'm hoping she runs into Vienna Salvatori, because it's long past time Chase Masterson had a Doctor Who TV appearance.
  • Options
    korbiankorbian Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    This is funnier because I just saw someone on DS9 who had done an excellent Eleven.
  • Options
    jake477jake477 Member Posts: 526 Arc User
    To put it mildly, this will make a few heads spin.

What next? Picard visits Tatooine?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] "This planet smells, it must be the Klingons"
  • Options
    nixie50nixie50 Member Posts: 1,268 Arc User
    I'm holding out for the Lower Decks/RWBY crossover.
    Apparently there already IS a Justice League/RWBY crossover...
    u7acy6aymfw7.gif
    We Need BERETS in the tailor
  • Options
    Hehe... Yang in a starfleet uniform. That would be cool.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    I don't get it...the poster is of the current incarnation of The Doctor in front of a colorful background - what part of that has anything to do with Bajor?​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    starkaosstarkaos Member Posts: 11,556 Arc User
    I don't get it...the poster is of the current incarnation of The Doctor in front of a colorful background - what part of that has anything to do with Bajor?​​

The Doctor is wearing what looks like a Bajoran earring.
  • Options
    starkaos wrote: »

The Doctor is wearing what looks like a Bajoran earring.

Yea... that took me a LONG time to notice too.