test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Hoping we get the Lower Decks uniforms tomorrow/this week! :)

13»

Comments

• stocostumes#8412 stocostumes Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    We have finished updating our Lower Decks characters with the new official uniform released this week:

https://imgur.com/a/l6F9JCi

However, if any still wish to use the old files that were made using the Academy/Odyssey uniforms, these are still in the google drive directory, inside a folder named "alternate uniforms".

For anyone interested you can download these saved costume files (if you play on PC) as well as see pictures of the slider settings here. Those who play on console can use the slider settings to manually re-create these characters.

Also, as with most of our work these characters were created using the "alien" species because it offers more flexibility with facial features, so the saved files can only be loaded into alien species characters or boffs. However if you would like to convert the files to other species you can do so with the STO Academy Tool, although some level of customization will be lost.

Thanks for your feedback and we hope you enjoy :)

Enjoy :)
  • cyphexthekingcyphextheking Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    Nicely done..
    On my Away Crew in Lower Decks Style i used for the females the mirror-terran-odessey clothes which have the rolled up sleeves (and bit open chest / as "mariner" had a scene in season 1 besides her mother after a fight where she not just has rolled up sleeves but even opened chest part too )...

Really sad the new LD Uniforms didnt came with the sleeve up option..
    2ntadi4o8mmx.png
  • paradox#7391 paradox Member Posts: 1,306 Arc User
    Nicely done..
    On my Away Crew in Lower Decks Style i used for the females the mirror-terran-odessey clothes which have the rolled up sleeves (and bit open chest / as "mariner" had a scene in season 1 besides her mother after a fight where she not just has rolled up sleeves but even opened chest part too )...

Really sad the new LD Uniforms didnt came with the sleeve up option..

Or a lab coat option.
  • keepcalmchiveonkeepcalmchiveon Member Posts: 4,198 Arc User
    edited September 2021
    this really aggravates me...all this time and they cant fix this arm bending BS? this is why i usually go with a basic stance vs all other options.
    i mean its been how long since they did anything with toon animation and updates?

bentarmwtf.jpg

cropped from stocostumes link above*
    meh