test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Progress broken in "Firewall"

cuchulainn74cuchulainn74 Member Posts: 831 Arc User
Playing through Firewall, I've retrieved the 5 data objectives and killed every enemy on the map. However, the "Clean Up the Enemy Forces" objective remains incomplete and is blocking progress.
Fleet Admiral CuChulainn - U.S.S. Aegis KT Intel Dreadnought Cruiser
vGdvFsX.jpg

Comments

• Options
    tazurensavulentazurensavulen Member Posts: 1,203 Arc User
    edited September 2021
    I had this, and had to beam out but when I beamed back it it put me in the Prime Universe Research Lab with the task to speak with Leeta. Could progress to the Reactor Room, when the electrical arcs blocked progression. Had to beam out again and drop the mission. When I picked it up again, it worked fine.
    signature_for_kerbal_space_program_by_lord_inu_hanyou-dbhp8de.png
    [06/16 11:51] [Combat (Self)] Your Advanced Dual Heavy Radiant Antiproton Cannons - Hypercharge deals 237970 (113626) Antiproton Damage(Critical) to Tactical Cube.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
    [09/15 11:01] [Combat (Self)] You lose 12187085 Cold Damage from Death.
    Death is OP, please nerf. I BLAME KURLAND FOR THIS!
  • Options
    cuchulainn74cuchulainn74 Member Posts: 831 Arc User
    Follow-up note:
    After wandering around the room for a while, I finally went all the way back into the entry hall and the objective magically completed. I don't know if it was location triggered or time triggered, though.
    Fleet Admiral CuChulainn - U.S.S. Aegis KT Intel Dreadnought Cruiser
    vGdvFsX.jpg

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,018 Community Moderator
    I'll have to remember that next time I try it. But yea I ran into that too.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    hopkaiihopkaii Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Mission completly bugged for me on multiple characters, unable to finsih and when I did finish the one and only time seen the endcut scene and then no rewards whatsoever. I Have attemped it multiple times ( at least 7 to 8 on different characters ) with the same result. This has been the most frustating bugged mission I have ever played.