Options

rp

Comments

• Options
    ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    westx211 wrote: »
    ryan218 wrote: »
    *Serah pulls on her hair again, trying to pin Karen with Karen facing downward*

*She succeeds, Karen growling as she tries to buck Serah off.*

Karen *struggling*: Not yet, gorgeous!

Serah: *She grunts with each attempt to throw her off, sounding a bit teasing* And here I thought you liked being pinned like this. *she sticks her tongue out but she's starting to lose her grip even as she pressures Karen*

*After a moment, Karen runs out of steam and Serah pins her, Karen panting.*
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,215 Arc User
    Serah: That was... fun. *she breathes deep, letting go of Karen's hair but keeping her lightly pinned, kissing her cheek* Feel better after that?
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    Serah: That was... fun. *she breathes deep, letting go of Karen's hair but keeping her lightly pinned, kissing her cheek* Feel better after that?

Karen: I don't even remember what I was feeling bad over.

*She grunts, bucking Serah off and quickly rolling on top, pinning Serah down and smiling playfully.*
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    Serah: Good, I like it when you're happy and confident. And maybe when you're on top.

*she has a cute expression as she looks up at Karen, pinned beneath her, even Serah feels better after having fun like that and she gets a playful look too*
  • Options
    Serah: Good, I like it when you're happy and confident. And maybe when you're on top.

*she has a cute expression as she looks up at Karen, pinned beneath her, even Serah feels better after having fun like that and she gets a playful look too*

*Karen giggles a little at the last comment before kissing her. And fade.

That night, Karen is dreaming. She's brawling with Jane, the two really laying into each other. After a moment, Jane ducks under a roundhouse from Karen and quickly locks a sleeper hold before driving a knee into Karen's spine, Karen crying out as she buckles onto her knees. Then, Jane locks in that all too familiar submission hold, left leg wrapped around Karen's, right knee spearing into her spine, and a reverse neck lock pulling her into the knee, Karen screaming out in agony.

Karen wakes up in a cold sweat, shaking and panting like Serah hasn't seen in a long time.*
  • Options
    Serah: *she starts to wake up, looking around a bit confused until she realizes what happened, seeing Karen shaking and panting. Serah pulls her close, holding her tight* Its okay, it's all okay. *she does her best to comfort her*
  • Options
    Serah: *she starts to wake up, looking around a bit confused until she realizes what happened, seeing Karen shaking and panting. Serah pulls her close, holding her tight* Its okay, it's all okay. *she does her best to comfort her*

*Karen's in a nervous wreck, flipping out at Serah's touch and rolling on top of her. She's sort of aware Serah's there, but mostly she's freaking out, slamming Serah into the mattress a few times before she finally calms down.

Once she pulls herself together, Karen looks at her hands and starts crying as she realises what just happened.*

Karen *crying, self-loathing*: Serah, I... Oh god, I... I...
  • Options
    OoC: How hard would the slams have been?
  • Options
    OoC: How hard would the slams have been?

OOC: Not that hard - Karen was putting some real force into them, but ultimately they're on a mattress, so a lot of that force was being absorbed.
  • Options
    Serah: *she looks emotionally shocked but physically fine though she coughs a bit after the repeated slams, with maybe some light bruises but for the most part she's fine. She has a worried expression, but she buries her startlement and the pain she felt knowing that Karen needs support and love right now.* I... I'll be fine Karen. But you're not... what happened? What were you dreaming about?

*Serah tries to reach up and hold her again but she's nervous, only lightly touching her this time*
  • Options
    Serah: *she looks emotionally shocked but physically fine though she coughs a bit after the repeated slams, with maybe some light bruises but for the most part she's fine. She has a worried expression, but she buries her startlement and the pain she felt knowing that Karen needs support and love right now.* I... I'll be fine Karen. But you're not... what happened? What were you dreaming about?

*Serah tries to reach up and hold her again but she's nervous, only lightly touching her this time*

*Karen just collapses into Serah's embrace, curling up next to her.*

Karen *sobbing, hateful anger*: That b*tch! I was fighting her, then she got me on the ground and put me in that sick backbreaker!

*Karen is shaking violently at talking about Jane, like more than anything she needs to lash out at something.*
  • Options
    Serah: Its alright now. We haven't seen Jane in a while, and I won't let her do that again. *she kisses her cheek* Maybe we should get a training dummy or something for you to hit?
  • Options
    Serah: Its alright now. We haven't seen Jane in a while, and I won't let her do that again. *she kisses her cheek* Maybe we should get a training dummy or something for you to hit?

*Karen nods vaguely.*

Karen *angry*: Kinda wanna get hit too, honestly... Tsuki...?
  • Options

*Karen nods vaguely.*

Serah: Tsuki might be up for it, we could call her, I think its good for you to vent right now. *She sounds concerned but she agrees Tsuki would probably be a good choice for her to fight with*
  • Options

*Karen nods vaguely.*

Serah: Tsuki might be up for it, we could call her, I think its good for you to vent right now. *She sounds concerned but she agrees Tsuki would probably be a good choice for her to fight with*

*Karen goes ahead and calls her.*
  • Options
    Tsuki: Hello? Isn't it pretty late? I know I don't technically need sleep but... what do you need?
  • Options
    Tsuki: Hello? Isn't it pretty late? I know I don't technically need sleep but... what do you need?

Karen: Hi Tsuki... I... I kinda need to vent right now... You up for a brawl?
  • Options

Tsuki: I think I can fit you into my tight schedule. Do you want to do this in your quarters or the holodeck?
  • Options

Tsuki: I think I can fit you into my tight schedule. Do you want to do this in your quarters or the holodeck?

Karen: I was thinking yours, but it's up to you.
  • Options
    Tsuki: Alright, we can use mine, I've been trying to make it more... cozy lately, but I've got a spot in it we can spar in.
  • Options
    Tsuki: Alright, we can use mine, I've been trying to make it more... cozy lately, but I've got a spot in it we can spar in.

Karen: Okay, I'll be right over.

*A few minutes later, Karen rings the chime to Tsuki's Quarters. She's wearing her MMA kit and some sports tape around her hands.
  • Options

*A few minutes later, Karen rings the chime to Tsuki's Quarters. She's wearing her MMA kit and some sports tape around her hands.

Tsuki: *she's changed herself to wear a somewhat similar kit, but its been customized more than the last time, having some designs on it* Any rules you want to lay down?
  • Options

Tsuki: *she's changed herself to wear a somewhat similar kit, but its been customized more than the last time, having some designs on it* Any rules you want to lay down?

Karen: Don't hold back...

*Karen steps inside and starts circling Tsuki.*
  • Options
    *Tsuki doesn't even wait to begin, she immediately rushes forward and throws a combo of punches*
  • Options
    *Tsuki doesn't even wait to begin, she immediately rushes forward and throws a combo of punches*

*Karen grunts as she takes a few hits before backing off, as she wasn't quite ready yet. She wipes a little spit from her mouth and growls at Tsuki.*

Karen *angry*: Okay... Guess I did ask for that... Let's go!

*She roars out and tries to spear Tsuki down, hard.*
  • Options

*Karen grunts as she takes a few hits before backing off, as she wasn't quite ready yet. She wipes a little spit from her mouth and growls at Tsuki.*

Tsuki: I aim to please. *She has a sort of muted tone, she's trying to make Karen angry to help her vent her frustrations. She lets Karen spear her, but elbows her in the back as they hit the ground*
  • Options

Tsuki: I aim to please. *She has a sort of muted tone, she's trying to make Karen angry to help her vent her frustrations. She lets Karen spear her, but elbows her in the back as they hit the ground*

*Karen grunts and tries to get into top mount and beat on Tsuki.*
  • Options

*Tsuki fights against her to keep her off, but Karen steadily gains the advantage*
  • Options

*Tsuki fights against her to keep her off, but Karen steadily gains the advantage*

*Karen starts throwing punches at Tsuki's head, trying to keep her down.*
  • Options

*Karen starts throwing punches at Tsuki's head, trying to keep her down.*

*Tuski grunts with each punch before grabbing onto Karen and headbutting her to try and stop the barrage*