test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Character loss

After a half a year pause, I have started to play the game again and I have realised that 2 of my characters are missing. I had an Eternal Temporal Multi-Mission Science Vessel that is why I have realised that something is wrong. I have linked my steam account to the cryptic account, but I am still not able to see it.
Tagged:

Answers

• Options
    qultuqqultuq Member Posts: 988 Arc User
    Sometimes linking Steam has inadvertently created new accounts for people. Are you only missing two characters or all your characters?
  • Options
    qultuqqultuq Member Posts: 988 Arc User
    > @zeratools#4433 said:
    > After a half a year pause, I have started to play the game again and I have realised that 2 of my characters are missing. I had an Eternal Temporal Multi-Mission Science Vessel that is why I have realised that something is wrong. I have linked my steam account to the cryptic account, but I am still not able to see it.

If you have an alternate account you may just have to log out and log back in making sure you use the handle from your old account. The guy in this thread had a similar experience.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline/#/discussion/1263292/returning-player-forced-to-create-new-login-name