What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

PC Patch Notes for 8/24/21

2»

Comments

• Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,004 Arc User
    Removing them completely from their current reward systems, is an error in my opinion. However, I do feel they come far too frequently and could be significantly reduced so that they feel more 'special' as a reward.
    So i agree with the above comment, you could just reduce the chance to get the token.
    Ok, so after some thought, here's my suggestion:

Endeavor Re-roll tokens could be awarded every time you spend 2 or even 3 perk points. This means we still get them via the Endeavor system but they come far less often.

Admiralty Pass tokens should be awarded only by the 10th 'Tour of Duty' mission. The reward should be around 5 tokens each time in addition to the bonus-dilithium/upgrade/spec-points currently awarded.
    Again, this keeps the reward coming freely, but at a much lower rate.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • Options
    pottsey5gpottsey5g Member Posts: 4,177 Arc User
    edited August 2021
    (flame/troll post removed) - darkbladejk
    Post edited by darkbladejk on
  • Options
    qultuqqultuq Member Posts: 988 Arc User
    edited August 2021
    (flame/troll post removed) - darkbladejk
    Post edited by darkbladejk on
  • Options
    sabrevt1100sabrevt1100 Member Posts: 83 Arc User
    Not a fan of this.
    Admiralty Pass Tokens and Endeavor Reroll Tokens are no longer included in rewards from their respective systems, but may now be purchased for Dilithium.

I use the heck out of the rewarded Admiralty Pass Tokens to get to an Admiralty task I want to do. I'm not gonna dump Dilithium into this. This is a big fat no dice for me. I believe you should rethink this Cryptic. It's a stupid idea.
    "Bite Me! It's Fun." - Crow T. Robot
  • Options
    lorien506lorien506 Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    Admiralty Pass Tokens and Endeavor Reroll Tokens are no longer included in rewards from their respective systems, but may now be purchased for Dilithium.
    Removing them completely from their current reward systems, is an error in my opinion. However, I do feel they come far too frequently and could be significantly reduced so that they feel more 'special' as a reward.

As more dilithium sinks are added to the game, if must also be considered that the refining limit of 8000 per day should be increased.

Yes I totally agree. The limit on daily dili that can be be refined is much to low. Basically you have to spend dili to get dili, that is simply stupid. Who taught you guys economy at school??
  • Options
    ulmanchunulmanchun Member Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited August 2021
    anyway i posted this elsewhere but discovered that the pass token change has broke the gamma recruit reward that has to do with the admiralty pass tokens. if it has pass tokens in it. the when you open the reward box you get a blank box that reward nothing and nothing is claimed. you can click on it as many times buy you get nothing and the box doesn't go away so that is good since you need said box to claim the reward later.

Yeah has to make an edit. it messed up all the recruits for recruits themselves not the other characters that claim stuff from the temporal officer... atleast i haven't noticed. please check if you have yet to claim reward on those recruit characters that reward that in the past contained pass token. Those recruits just got the short end of the stick.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,020 Community Moderator
    @ulmanchun
    Do you have a bug report thread yet? If not please do so, and let us mods know as well so that we can be sure its passed up the chain.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    ulmanchunulmanchun Member Posts: 135 Arc User
    yeah i made a post. in the bug reports called it a glitch.
This discussion has been closed.