test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Immortal Kentari?

lifesagelifesage Member Posts: 33 Arc User
Playing Mirrors and Smoke and trying to fight the first group of Kentari by the pile of junk and they appear to be Immortal. Doesn't matter how much I do to them, they won't die. I have left the mission and tried to continue and they still won't die. I've quit the game, came back in to that character and found I am still in the battle and they won't die...

Made a video to show the issue...

https://vimeo.com/578992347

Comments

• qqqqiiqqqqii Member Posts: 473 Arc User
    Have had this happen more than once; enough that I finally gave up and stopped playing this arc, when it became apparent that no amount of in-game reporting would get them to fix it. Thanks, Cryptic.

Incidentally, the workaround is to... sit there and keep fighting til the enemies finally, spontaneously start taking damage. Yes, seriously. And this isn't the only place I've had this bug occur. I just stopped making note of the other instances. See the above as to why...
  • lifesagelifesage Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    qqqqii wrote: »
    Have had this happen more than once; enough that I finally gave up and stopped playing this arc, when it became apparent that no amount of in-game reporting would get them to fix it. Thanks, Cryptic.

Incidentally, the workaround is to... sit there and keep fighting til the enemies finally, spontaneously start taking damage. Yes, seriously. And this isn't the only place I've had this bug occur. I just stopped making note of the other instances. See the above as to why...

This is a first for me as I have a heap of characters and done this missions so many times and never had this bug happen. I'm not surprised that this has been an ongoing issue, since so many of them get ignored.

In my case, they do take damage as I show in the video, but they just won't die. their health gets low and then they just seem to stay alive and then they build medical generators to heal up. I destroy those and keep shooting nothing changes. I was there for almost an hour trying to kill them and I'm not willing to waste more time on trying to progress. I've just skipped over that part and moved on to other parts in the arc.