test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Live a Life of Luxury!

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,675 Community Manager
Participate in this year's Lohlunat Festival to earn the T6 Risian Luxury Cruiser, and protect the galaxy in the height of modern comfort.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11489963

Comments

• Options
    garaffegaraffe Member Posts: 1,353 Arc User
    Hmm. The console and trait actually sound interesting to me, but they make no sense whatsoever on a cruiser with that BOFF layout. I don't think it is interesting enough for me to log in every day though.
  • Options
    phoenixc#0738 phoenixc Member Posts: 5,507 Arc User
    It looks good visually and the stats/seating have possibilities. Then of course there is the fact that it completes the Risan set which is an interesting combination in itself. With the full set the ship will probably make a very good exotic damage tank with the unusual for a tank ability to get out of trouble quickly with the racing ship module.
  • Options
    zordoz#3230 zordoz Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Really nice looking ship.
  • Options
    donb1972#0855 donb1972 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2021
    Has anyone else noticed that the Risian Weather Control ship is also listed on the Welcome screen as a prize that can be won? I can't find any information on how to obtain it, though. Anyone know?
  • Options
    qqqqiiqqqqii Member Posts: 473 Arc User
    edited July 2021
    Really nice looking ship.
    Wrong forum thread. No idea if the ship's customization is as broken on console as it is on PC.
    Post edited by qqqqii on