test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Jem'hadar only Graphic Bug

I just started a new Jem'hadar character for the Gamma recruit about an hour ago

There is a weird graphic glitch with all screen interfaces, be it ground or space, having this "outline" bracketing all of them, even the menu (esc); this happen all the way to character selection

But I noticed this ONLY happens on Jem'hadar, when switched to other characters the outline issue is gone

Please address and have it fixed, Thank You

Comments

• Options
    eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 4,000 Arc User
    screen shots would be nice so it can be identified better.
  • Options
    chrisccw315#4958 chrisccw315 Member Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited June 2021
    Post edited by chrisccw315#4958 on
  • Options

cannot view image as its saying invalid decryption key
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    Sorry I tried getting an image URL from the service but forum doesnt seemed to recognized it; I edited the link should be working now

I tried game support's method of loading HUD settings from other characters, it doesnt work... the bug is not game breaking but its really annoying to look at especially when it soft-of highlighting all the UI on screen, damn even the loading screen box about event and prizes get outlined :#

• Options
    edited June 2021
    Sorry I tried getting an image URL from the service but forum doesnt seemed to recognized it; I edited the link should be working now

I tried game support's method of loading HUD settings from other characters, it doesnt work... the bug is not game breaking but its really annoying to look at especially when it soft-of highlighting all the UI on screen, damn even the loading screen box about event and prizes get outlined :#

hmnm see what you mean maybe its a ui reworking for said event @darkbladejk @rattler2 are you aware of any ui reworkings
  • Options
    edrickvellorinedrickvellorin Member Posts: 346 Arc User
    From looking at the Dominion UI from a non-Dominion character, and looking at multiple UIs from a Dominion character, that border isn't acting the way it ought to. While other character types do have borders, they're a lot more subtle. As is the Dominion UI's border on a non-Dominion character. But on a Dominion character that border persists even when changing to non-Dominion UI schemes. (Like Federation.) I'm guessing it is a side effect of work for the Gamma recruit event.
  • Options
    Just updated and went in for a look, still the same with Jemhadar... only difference is the new Risa loading screen wasnt affected, the rest still outlined :/