test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

rp

Comments

• westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,275 Arc User
    *Eventually Christie succeeds though Susan keeps wiggling underneath her*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    westx211 wrote: »
    *Eventually Christie succeeds though Susan keeps wiggling underneath her*

*Christie starts trying to lock an armbar, but Susan has a window to reverse it.*
    *Susan reverses the arm bar, trying to press her advantage while she has it*

*She gets Christie face-down on the mats, but she's struggling hard to break free, growling.*

Christie *growling*: Get off me!
    ryan218 wrote: »

*She gets Christie face-down on the mats, but she's struggling hard to break free, growling.*

Susan: *Grunting as she does her best to hold her there* Not... yet... *She starts to slip a bit however, giving some room for Christie to break out*

Susan: *Grunting as she does her best to hold her there* Not... yet... *She starts to slip a bit however, giving some room for Christie to break out*

*Christie grunts as she slips out, rolling into a crouch and letting out a little roar as she pounces on Susan and tries to push her face-first into the mats.*
    OoC: Sorry been up and down lately, I didn't mean to miss my chance to post

*Christie is successful, Susan trying to buck her hips against her to destabilize her*

*Christie is successful, Susan trying to buck her hips against her to destabilize her*

OOC: No problem man.

*Christie grunts as she struggles to hold on, trying to wrap her legs around Susan's torso.*

Christie *pumped*: Had enough yet?!

*Christie grunts as she struggles to hold on, trying to wrap her legs around Susan's torso.*

Susan: *As Christie succeeds* Not yet! *She keeps struggling but Christie is able to finally pin her properly, Susan starting to wind down* Did you have to pin me like this?

Susan: *As Christie succeeds* Not yet! *She keeps struggling but Christie is able to finally pin her properly, Susan starting to wind down* Did you have to pin me like this?

Christie *teasing*: Yes.

*Christie laughs and gets off, smirking a little smugly at Susan, enjoying her win in the only way a sibling can - badly.*
    *Tora Ziyal. Karen is heading back to hers and Serah's Quarters, opening the door. Suddenly, she let's out a high-pitched schoolgirl scream, seeing dozens of ice-wolf spiders crawling around the room and backing up quickly to the opposite side of the corridor. Then, the spiders vanish just before the doors close, Karen hearing a faint laughter from inside the wall, scoffing as her face turns an incandescent red.

Meanwhile, in the adjacent Jefferies tube, Daya is cackling uncontrollably, pounding on the deck plate in a futile attempt to control herself. Then she hears the hatch open.*

Karen *furious, indignant*: DAYA FULLER, I'M GONNA KILL YOU!

*Daya laughs more, quickly trying to scramble away to the junction as Karen chases her, grunting as she grabs Daya's ankle and pulls her into a grapple, the two wrestling it out before Daya manages to kick Karen off and get to the junction, smirking as she gets to her feet and guards, fully pumped and ready to go. Karen does the same, both girls having managed to mess up each other's hair during the brief struggle.*

Daya *laughing*: You should have heard yourself! Classic!

Karen *indignant*: "He he he, I'm so funny I can only come up with the same old prank!"

Daya *laughing*: I'm not the one who keeps falling for it!

Karen *indignant*: Shut up and fight me, b****!

Daya *laughing*: Sorry, I have a strict quota of only embarrassing you once per day!

Karen: It's cute you think I'm the one who's gonna get embarrassed!

Daya: Okay, sister, put your money where your mouth is! *She gets in Karen's face, the two smirking eagerly.*. You and me, gym, tonight. 5-round MMA fight, loser has to dye their hair blonde for 48 hours.

Karen: You're on, Sis!
    edited June 2021

*Christie laughs and gets off, smirking a little smugly at Susan, enjoying her win in the only way a sibling can - badly.*

Susan: I should've been prepared for that. *She sticks her tongue out at Christie*

Serah: *she comes back to their quarters having finished what she was working on, looking a bit confused* Did I miss something?

Susan: I should've been prepared for that. *She sticks her tongue out at Christie*

Serah: *she comes back to their quarters having finished what she was working on, looking a bit confused* Did I miss something?

Christie: Good fight, though.

*Karen and Serah's Quarters.*

Karen: Just Daya challenging me to the mother of all beat downs.

Daya *teasing*: Talk. Is. Cheap.

*Daya smirks at Karen and walks out, Karen watching her eagerly.*

Karen *pumped*: See you tonight!

Serah: Did she get you with the spider trick again? *she raises an eyebrow looking amused at Karen*

Serah: Did she get you with the spider trick again? *she raises an eyebrow looking amused at Karen*

*Karen blushes. She's still fuming, but it honestly comes off cute more than anything.*

*Karen blushes. She's still fuming, but it honestly comes off cute more than anything.*

Serah: I wonder how many times that is now. *she kisses Karen quickly, giving her a loving smile* You're adorable like that you know?
    > @westx211 said:
    > Serah: I wonder how many times that is now. *she kisses Karen quickly, giving her a loving smile* You're adorable like that you know?

*Karen gives her a playful glare.*

Karen: Just for that...

*She grabs Serah's collar and pulls her into a kiss.*
    > @westx211 said:
    > Serah: I wonder how many times that is now. *she kisses Karen quickly, giving her a loving smile* You're adorable like that you know?

*Karen gives her a playful glare.*

Karen: Just for that...

*She grabs Serah's collar and pulls her into a kiss.*

*Serah is caught off guard but leans into the kiss, smiling just as playfully as she looks into Karen's eyes*
    > @westx211 said:
    > *Serah is caught off guard but leans into the kiss, smiling just as playfully as she looks into Karen's eyes*

*A little later, Karen is stretching in the gym in her MMA kit, warming up for the match with Daya, who's doing the same on the other side of the gym.*
    > @westx211 said:
    > *Serah is caught off guard but leans into the kiss, smiling just as playfully as she looks into Karen's eyes*

*A little later, Karen is stretching in the gym in her MMA kit, warming up for the match with Daya, who's doing the same on the other side of the gym.*

Serah: *She there's to watch the match, curious to who's going to win this time*

Frigg: (I think her name was Frigg, it was either that or Freya) *Has also decided to take a peek at the match, wanting to see how Karen and Daya's fighting styles are improving*
    > @westx211 said:

Serah: *She there's to watch the match, curious to who's going to win this time*

Frigg: (I think her name was Frigg, it was either that or Freya) *Has also decided to take a peek at the match, wanting to see how Karen and Daya's fighting styles are improving*

*After a moment, Karen and Daya meet in the ring, facing off. Karen's wearing her MMA tank top cropped at the midriff, as well as a training mask/skirt, gloves, and ankle wraps. Daya's kit is a little different, as their fighting styles have started to diverge. Instead of a training mask, Daya is wearing form-fitting trunks, and she's skipped the ankle wraps.

The two push against each other, smirking, eager to start. After a moment, Karen shoves Daya back and gets into her stance. Daya does the same, her stance differing slightly from Karens: her knees are bent a little more, so her centre of gravity is a bit lower; she's also not balling her left hand into a fist, leaving it open in a leading position with her right hand coiled next to her cheek. Karen's stance is aimed more at straight-up brawling, whereas Daya's is adapted a little more towards grappling - three guesses as to where that came from.

As the bell rings, the two immediately lunge at each other, Daya deflecting a punch from Karen and throwing a jab. Karen blocks it and steps into Daya's guard, pulling her into a knee to the gut before Daya retaliates in kind, following up with an elbow strike and a leg sweep, immediately jumping on Karen while she's down and trying to get ground control.*
    *Frigg seems to have a small sense of pride at how they've been progressing, she's not been the only one helping with their training, but sometimes seeing them like this makes her think of what mightve been as she rests a hand on her stomach absentmindedly*

Serah: you two sure are off to a fast paced start. Please try to avoid getting too rough. *she watches closely, subtly cheering Karen on*
    > @westx211 said:
    > *Frigg seems to have a small sense of pride at how they've been progressing, she's not been the only one helping with their training, but sometimes seeing them like this makes her think of what mightve been as she rests a hand on her stomach absentmindedly*
    >
    > Serah: you two sure are off to a fast paced start. Please try to avoid getting too rough. *she watches closely, subtly cheering Karen on*

*Karen throws Daya off and quickly knocks her into the mat with a sweeping kick, before scrambling to her feet. Daya gets to her feet too, Karen charging her before she can get her guard up, kneeing her in the abdomen and slamming her into the ropes, beating on her a little until Daya kicks her off and fires a foot into Karen's face, sending Karen back to the mat.*

Daya *panting lightly*: That all you got, targ?

Karen: Not even close!

*Karen spears into her and the two get into a rolling struggle on the ground, grunting fiercely as they fight it out.*
    *After a few moments, Karen gets on top but is trapped in a close guard by Daya, who manages to get a foot against Karen's hip and unsteady her to roll on top herself, throwing a few punches at Karen. Most are blocked as Karen quickly guards and bucks Daya to the side, picking her up and trying to throw her over her shoulder.

Daya manages to land on her feet and jumps back into Karen, knocking her back a couple of meters before trying the nail her with a high kick, Karen sidestepping it and throwing a back spin kick into Daya's gut. The two circle each other, smirking a little with confidence as both think they've got the other on the defensive. Then, the bell to end the first round rings, both girls retreating to their respective corners, Daya looking around to see if Susan's watching.*
    *After a few moments, Karen gets on top but is trapped in a close guard by Daya, who manages to get a foot against Karen's hip and unsteady her to roll on top herself, throwing a few punches at Karen. Most are blocked as Karen quickly guards and bucks Daya to the side, picking her up and trying to throw her over her shoulder.

Daya manages to land on her feet and jumps back into Karen, knocking her back a couple of meters before trying the nail her with a high kick, Karen sidestepping it and throwing a back spin kick into Daya's gut. The two circle each other, smirking a little with confidence as both think they've got the other on the defensive. Then, the bell to end the first round rings, both girls retreating to their respective corners, Daya looking around to see if Susan's watching.*

OoC: Sorry again...

*Susan is watching on Daya's side of the ring, waiting for her when she gets close*

Susan: You didn't think I'd miss this did you?

Serah: You're doing good so far Karen, but be careful. She might surprise you.

Frigg: *She seems to be judging the both of them, not in a bad way but measuring their improvements*

*Susan is watching on Daya's side of the ring, waiting for her when she gets close*

Frigg: *She seems to be judging the both of them, not in a bad way but measuring their improvements*

OOC: No worries.

*Daya smiles and kisses her. Meanwhile, Karen nods to Serah, before looking across at Daya. The two smirk at each other again, clearly eager for the next round to start.*

*Daya smiles and kisses her. Meanwhile, Karen nods to Serah, before looking across at Daya. The two smirk at each other again, clearly eager for the next round to start.*

Susan: *She seems excited after the kiss* I know you don't need more incentive to want to kick her a**, but how about if you win we do something "special"? *She smiles teasingly at Daya, hoping to encourage her as the next round begins*

*Frigg seems amused by their interactions, wondering just how far the two of them might take what she's viewing as a friendly match*

Susan: *She seems excited after the kiss* I know you don't need more incentive to want to kick her a**, but how about if you win we do something "special"? *She smiles teasingly at Daya, hoping to encourage her as the next round begins*

*Frigg seems amused by their interactions, wondering just how far the two of them might take what she's viewing as a friendly match*

*Daya is clearly a little more excited from Susan's "incentive". As the bell rings to start the next round, Karen and Daya roar and rush each other straight from the turnbuckles, locking up and grappling fiercely. After a moment, Daya gets the advantage, quickly whipping Karen to one side and pushing her into the ropes, throwing a couple of knees into her abdomen.

Karen quickly rallies, wrapping her arms tightly around Daya's neck to lock her in close while she puts her in a body scissors, Daya grunting in pain from the sudden pressure on her sides.

After a moment, Karen grabs the ropes to hold herself up and kicks Daya back, quickly ducking under a wild hook from Daya and lunging forward, grabbing Daya's head and pulling her into a leaping knee strike. Daya is barely fast enough to block with her guard as the two separate from the impact, panting from the brief full-throttle exchange and circling.*

Daya *panting*: Not bad, Sis...

Karen *panting, teasing*: Well, duh... I'm better than you.

Daya *panting*: As. If.

*Daya is clearly a little more excited from Susan's "incentive". As the bell rings to start the next round, Karen and Daya roar and rush each other straight from the turnbuckles, locking up and grappling fiercely. After a moment, Daya gets the advantage, quickly whipping Karen to one side and pushing her into the ropes, throwing a couple of knees into her abdomen.

Karen quickly rallies, wrapping her arms tightly around Daya's neck to lock her in close while she puts her in a body scissors, Daya grunting in pain from the sudden pressure on her sides.

After a moment, Karen grabs the ropes to hold herself up and kicks Daya back, quickly ducking under a wild hook from Daya and lunging forward, grabbing Daya's head and pulling her into a leaping knee strike. Daya is barely fast enough to block with her guard as the two separate from the impact, panting from the brief full-throttle exchange and circling.*

Susan: Don't let her teasing get to you! *Susan cheers on Daya*

Serah: I hope I don't need to get a medkit... again. *She looks concerned but she has confidence in Karen, more worried about possible injuries if they get too rough*

Susan: Don't let her teasing get to you! *Susan cheers on Daya*

Serah: I hope I don't need to get a medkit... again. *She looks concerned but she has confidence in Karen, more worried about possible injuries if they get too rough*

*The two clash again, going a little easier this time before Karen catches a punch from Daya and quickly locks her arm behind her back, following up by slamming Daya into the turnbuckle.

After struggling for a few moments, Daya lifts her right knee up and kicks off the turnbuckle, taking Karen back down to the mats. She then twists out of the arm lock and gets into top mount, throwing a couple of fists into Karen's guard before taking a very brief moment to catch her breath. Karen immediately takes advantage, rolling them over and giving Daya a few punches of her own.

Daya quickly recovers, turning her previous mount into a body scissors and trying to roll Karen onto her side, Karen grunting painfully. Karen throws an elbow into Daya's guard to disorient her and quickly breaks out of the body scissors, backing off.*