test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Weapons (space) ceased to function (completely) at random during gameplay

For the past two days I have been experiencing 1/2 to 3/4 of my ship's weapon becoming non functioning (completely) half way through any gameplay (patrol, TFO, missions); it doesnt start off as jammed nor is it an enemy debuff skill; those weapon still cycle but they wont fire from the point it happened (which is quite random) until the level / mission is completed; activating any form of skill does not change the problem

My worst is during a klingon run my ship practically left one kinetic beam still firing, the damage to target is only registering one weapon's fire, the rest either cycle or stuck blinking in darkened icon; this last until I finally managed to beat the level thanks to NPCs

At first I thought its a connection issue, but it still happened even when everything is running smoothly

Please look into this issue and hopefully patch it away ASAP

Comments

• vodka#7489 vodka Member Posts: 3 New User
    Several threads about this issue have already been created in the bug report sub-forum, with this one being the most prominent and informative:

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline#/discussion/1261966/weapons-wont-fire

Looking through that thread, it appears that Cryptic is aware of the issue and I hope it gets resolved soon as well. You might want to keep an eye on that thread for potential workarounds in the meantime while they work on the problem.