test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Arc Launcher Not Working

Tried to Log in multiple times times out and will not work says network Error i have troubleshooting my network its not my end PLEASE FIX !
Starfleet Command
Official Rank: Fleet Admiral
Field Rank: Captain

Comments

• cptchuck2cptchuck2 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Same issue. "Login has timed out. Please check your network connection and try again." I have more than one network and get the same message on all.
  • nick94#7698 nick94 Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    cptchuck2 wrote: »
    Same issue. "Login has timed out. Please check your network connection and try again." I have more than one network and get the same message on all.
    This sucks i even tried a network reboot and others i have read tried reinstall defrag and clean up nothing so this is not the players end its the launcher End.
    Starfleet Command
  • zanelzanel Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I cannot log in to arc for sto either, says netowrk has timed out every time, network is fine. they must be having issues
  • meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
    Me neither.
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • egalgeordie#5753 egalgeordie Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Yep same issue, tried on muliple machines and via 4G as well as wifi Definatly a problem with the ARC sign in server
  • nick94#7698 nick94 Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    Yep same issue, tried on muliple machines and via 4G as well as wifi Definatly a problem with the ARC sign in server

Rip Phoenix Prize pack today if it does not get fixed and well playing in general this sucks
    Starfleet Command
  • eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,995 Arc User
    edited April 2021
    Same here. Had to go through the install file to launch.

Can't even sign in to the forum properly either. Have to click over to the games tab sign in and then go back to the forum. ARV is well and truly been borked
  • kaithan1975kaithan1975 Member Posts: 947 Arc User
    STOP USING ARC!
    edited April 2021
    STOP USING ARC!

I tend to agree ARC has become a thorn in Cryptics side
    ARC is back working
  • soma90soma90 Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    I'm getting the blue circle of death and nothing else I was getting the other issue but this? If anyone has any idea what's going on I'd be grateful as currently I can't play.
  • swamarianswamarian Member Posts: 1,506 Arc User
    I'm getting an error from ARC as it tries to patch itself. It's a generic "Arc has encountered an unexpected error while updating. Please try again later." The arctemp directory is empty, and the updatelog.txt file has 0 length.
  • neilb3neilb3 Member Posts: 88 Arc User
    swamarian wrote: »
    I'm getting an error from ARC as it tries to patch itself. It's a generic "Arc has encountered an unexpected error while updating. Please try again later." The arctemp directory is empty, and the updatelog.txt file has 0 length.

Yep, same issue here, exactly as you describe, been going on for last 3 or 4 days at least now.
  • neilb3neilb3 Member Posts: 88 Arc User
    Hey guys, not sure if this will work for you, but it just has for me. From your Start button, go to Perfect World Entertainment, then click on "Repair Arc", allow it to complete this. I managed to get into the game launcher, but server is currently down, see if that helps you get to the launcher at least :-)