Event Campaign III progress not always granted for the daily

2»

Comments

• Options
    tagentagen Member Posts: 545 Arc User
    edited May 2021
    leemwatson wrote: »
    tagen wrote: »
    I did not try rerunning it this time, but last time it happened I did run it again later and still no 50 points. Even got a screenshot showing just the Tholian daily reward. Not that it matters much. support just says they can't do anything and tells you to post on the bug report forum. Which seems to be the response for most things the past few years.

Support doesn't deal with bugs, so there is never any point in contacting them. They deal with Account issues and that's it.

I know Support does not deal with bugs. They are, in fact, so set on not dealing with bugs that when a bug affected items I'd purchased from the cash shop, they waffled about for 9 months, hoping I'd go away quietly and accept the loss.

I don't expect them to deal with the actual bugs. When I contact Support I don't want them to jump knee-deep into the code and fix what is wrong. I want them to help find a solution for the effect it had. Maybe the return of a lost cash shop item. Maybe moving a character out of a broken instance. Maybe even just being a go-between with developers or community managers to gather information and allow for news to go out to the player base so fewer people are affected overall.

And really, my issues aren't with Support themselves. I believe most of the people you contact there are doing what they can with the tools and resources they are given. Problem is, they are given TRIBBLE tools and next to no resources. During that 9 months I was trying to get items back, Support told me specifically that they have no way at all to communicate with the developers. that is why they ask players to post on the bug forums. Because that is the ONLY way they have to do it. Which is crazypants.

But this is just a rant from someone who used to work support desks and has seen how things can be done when there is good communication between various teams.
  • Options
    livinlifejb90#4082 livinlifejb90 Member Posts: 218 Arc User
    I just started experiencing this bug as of today.
    gQytlm7.jpg
This discussion has been closed.