test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Ps4 voth outfit unable to equip to bridge officers

tytaantytaan Member Posts: 4 Arc User
edited May 2021 in PS4 Gameplay Bug Reports
When i try to put outfit on bridge crew it says cant change species.
Post edited by rattler2 on

Comments

• Options
    tytaantytaan Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    I cant find any other way to get help on this game. Really need a better way to report bugs
  • Options
    eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 4,017 Arc User
    edited May 2021
    tytaan wrote: »
    I cant find any other way to get help on this game. Really need a better way to report bugs

Nope. The bug reporting system has been working smoothly for ten years. The only thing that isn't working is players NOT reporting bugs accurately with detailed descriptions of the bug ie faction location (meaning sector space, planet, or ground) Supplying screen shots or a video to highlight the bug. But in relation to your bug READ THE FORUM. This is already a known issue, and there are plenty of threads highlighting the work around for this issue. But as you appear too lazy to read the forums I will tell you the work around.

Put said boff into your away team. Log out and log back in and you should find that you are able to equip said uniform to said boff

For your information I have also included a previously posted thread

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline/#/discussion/1260032/cannot-change-species-tailor-bug

Also next time post correctly. Your thread title says PS4 however you posted in PC

@darkbladejk @rattler2 please move this thread

Post edited by eazzie on
  • Options
    sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,494 Arc User
    @darkbladejk @rattler2 @wingedhussar#7584 Please move this to PS4 Gameplay Bug Reports. Yes, we have this same bug on PC but this specifically mentions PS4 not PC. Thanks. :)
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,062 Community Moderator
    Thread moved. I have also taken the liberty of leaving a redirect link in PC as it was mentioned that it exists on PC as well.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)