test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Covert Phaser Arrays sounds not working/also Advanced phaser arrays sounds not working

lordpepus007lordpepus007 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
edited May 2021 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
The Covert Phaser arrays sounds don't work when you go into battle. You can see the weapons firing but without sound.

(it could be all sounds of Covert space weapons that don't work, but i can't confirm that, only the arrays because are the Covert space weapons that i have)

Confirmed that its not only me that has this problem, a friend of mine that also has covert phaser arrays can't hear any sound when firing the weapons either.

Post edited by lordpepus007 on

Comments

• Options
    eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    Try force verifying. Could be that the sound files you have have become corrupted
  • Options
    eazzie wrote: »
    Try force verifying. Could be that the sound files you have have become corrupted

Hi there.
    I tried that already when i send the bug report, its not my sound files, it must be a general thing; right now 2 other friends of mine also have the same problem.

Also we noticed, that, besides the Covert arrays, the sounds of the Advanced phasers don't work either; they probably share the same sound files cos they are both from Discovery and sound the same when fired (seen in the season 2 finale battle against section 31)

Lets hope they find the problem soon, its weird to go into battle firing and no sounds from the weapons.

I know i know, theres no sound in space :P .. but still....
  • Options
    unclegoldieunclegoldie Member Posts: 263 Arc User

Hi there.
    I tried that already when i send the bug report, its not my sound files, it must be a general thing; right now 2 other friends of mine also have the same problem.

Also we noticed, that, besides the Covert arrays, the sounds of the Advanced phasers don't work either; they probably share the same sound files cos they are both from Discovery and sound the same when fired (seen in the season 2 finale battle against section 31)

Lets hope they find the problem soon, its weird to go into battle firing and no sounds from the weapons.

I can confirm the same problem with the Advanced Phasers. The lack of sound definitely throws my rhythm off when I'm in battle.
    Epohh Vindaloo and beer milkshakes for everyone
    jH7LGEi.jpg
  • Options

Hi there.

I can confirm the same problem with the Advanced Phasers. The lack of sound definitely throws my rhythm off when I'm in battle.

Indeed!!

It feels weird cos our brains got used to the sounds to guide ourselves in mid battle and we are not aware how much we use the sounds to guide us until now that we don't hear them.

Also covert/advanced arrays beams linger more when fired from target to target than usual beams and without the sounds its confusing what are you actually firing at XD