test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Celebrate First Contact Day!

2»

Comments

• inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,900 Arc User
    ...but the account unlock on the toy rocket & shuttle-holo-doohickey is listed as a 'known issue' for consoles and will e fixed in a later update.
    This bodes well for the account unlock actually working properly on PC.
    You can reclaim the rocket and holo right now without even doing the event.
    Hah, I hadn't even bothered to look. Yes, indeed, the account unlock is there for those of us that have run the event in the past.
    Newer players, obviously, will need to complete the event first to reclaim it.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
    edited April 2021
    “Launch Toy Rocket” Social Device (Account Unlock)
    Holo-Emitter – Phoenix Shuttle (Account Unlock)
    These two items did not unlock for the account last year -- has it been fixed for this year?

Seems it was reclaimable for me yesterday, after earning it last year following Thursday patch; as I think 1-2 mentioned above. :)
    0zxlclk.png
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    Well, it seems that adjusting the parts when building the Rocket counts for the Harvest Materials Ground Endeavor. I had a Hard Endeavor today for that and I would normally do 'Sphere of Influence' (the beginning 1 or 3 times depending on the Endeavor level). Today after adjusting the parts in the Rocket TFO I completed the entire Endeavor. They must tie the Endeavor to that specific mini-game which is also used in Harvesting.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • foppotee#4552 foppotee Member Posts: 1,704 Arc User
    ltminns wrote: »
    Well, it seems that adjusting the parts when building the Rocket counts for the Harvest Materials Ground Endeavor. I had a Hard Endeavor today for that and I would normally do 'Sphere of Influence' (the beginning 1 or 3 times depending on the Endeavor level). Today after adjusting the parts in the Rocket TFO I completed the entire Endeavor. They must tie the Endeavor to that specific mini-game which is also used in Harvesting.

You're correct, it happened to me a couple of times during the couple of weeks & was pleasantly surprised by it.