What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Azure Nebula TFO has been revamped

2»

Comments

• Options
    chastity1337chastity1337 Member Posts: 1,606 Arc User
    Destructible torpedoes can also quickly be shot down in the Undine battlezone.

Especially if you have a carrier. Pets won't destroy the main ships too fast but in intercept mode they will quickly shoot down those torpedoes.

Spreadsheet with two solutions for almost all Endeavours (not my work, just re-sharing)
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EMnuycLyC0agScGLdH6CniggHkilZU-a4xjzRBUZavc/edit#gid=0
    Scylla & Charybdis (New Frontiers arc) is the easiest for that that "shoot down destructible torpedoes" one.
  • Options
    avoozuulavoozuul Member Posts: 3,196 Arc User
    The visual revamp was not necessary and I'm not particularly fond of the new look, but to each their own.
    It kind of was though. Did you forget about the green gas clouds, that constantly flickered in and out, in the old Azure Nebula that made it look like someone farted in the TFO? Or the fact that the asteroids looked more like Swiss cheese then rocks?
    The asteroids weren't that bad, however the new lighting looks worse imho.

• Options
    discojerdiscojer Member Posts: 533 Arc User
    ltminns wrote: »
    Next step, 'Reimagine' the Romulan Patrols to add them into the Patrol System (and make them non-eligible for getting the regular Daily Marks Bonus, and quit before end to return without a lockout).

Good luck on getting 18 Destructible Torpedoes in Carraya on one pass.

Crystalline Catastrophe is the easies way to do that. The fragments count as torps.

• Options
    strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
    edited April 2021
    I can see they seemingly released it a bit earlier than intended.

Still it was so very amazing they improving some older TFO's, to fix little quirks or misgivings, yet also change the visuals or improve them to give them a little different feel to them. I really love Azure and how the new look is so wonderful, good job guys and keep putting on those final touches!

Hopefully we'll see a few more TFO's retouched or improved and enhanced over time.

o:)
    0zxlclk.png
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    edited April 2021
    Apparently they also boosted the base mark reward, as I distinctly recall barely getting above 100 on advanced even WITH the bonuses completed AND a mark pool active whenever I deigned to actually do this pre-revamp, but someone last night said they got around 100 WITHOUT the bonus on advanced or a pool active.

Same thing with Vault Ensnared.​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
This discussion has been closed.