test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

My character is completely unable to queue for any tfo

mrlemonizermrlemonizer Member Posts: 6 Arc User
I've submitted a ticket last week and after 5-7 days, no response.

My character is completley unable ot queue for any tfo's and i've already tried relogging and waiting out 15 minutes etc (usually when i sleep so that's several hours).

It got bugged in some weird loop where I can't leave a private tfo but it's trying to an empty instance of the rocket event.

My character is literally unplayable with TFOs. An old google search shows it's suppose to fix itself somehow but nobody responds how.

It won't let me leave but I can't join so it's completely screwed. I don't know why the gms or support ticket system is ignoring me after 5-7 days plus. This is ridiculous.

Any suggestions would be helpful, thanks.

Comments

• Options
    For some reason it's not allowing the image link to work even thoug hI put it in (endless bugs everywhere!). The screenshot of my issue is https://ibb.co/gwmC3x5

By some rare chance maybe someone from support can look at my ticket it's ticket number 483437 but it goes to a perfectworld website is the source email.

Thanks anyone if you can help.
  • Options
    eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 4,000 Arc User
    Looking at the image you are trying to queue a level 5 toon for a tfo that is minimum left 50 as the text reads Twostar Gecko can not queue for Battle at Procyon V because too low level. The only toon eligible looking at the image is Kyla
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    oh it's not that i was trying ot queue for the rocket event, then when i got this bug i tried inviting my other alts (from solo fleet creation ) to see if i could then leave the private tfo group.

Instead, now every character is stuck, can't queue for anything, and nobody can leave the phantom tfo private group because the game thinks we're not in a group. It's a very bad catch 22.

I also tried deleting one of the characters on that list (twoster) but it shows up in the tfo here!

In hte lower left part of the screen shot I moused over the "leave" button that is greyed out and it says "You are not part of a private tfo group" so you can see where this bug is completely TRIBBLE up the character.
  • Options
    oh it's not that i was trying ot queue for the rocket event, then when i got this bug i tried inviting my other alts (from solo fleet creation ) to see if i could then leave the private tfo group.

Instead, now every character is stuck, can't queue for anything, and nobody can leave the phantom tfo private group because the game thinks we're not in a group. It's a very bad catch 22.

I also tried deleting one of the characters on that list (twoster) but it shows up in the tfo here!

In hte lower left part of the screen shot I moused over the "leave" button that is greyed out and it says "You are not part of a private tfo group" so you can see where this bug is completely TRIBBLE up the character.

@darkbladejk @rattler2 Can you shed some light
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,020 Community Moderator
    I'll ping @ambassadorkael here and elsewhere. This... I have NEVER heard of this before.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    Oh thanks everyone for the responses!

And wow, the bug is that bad huh? I also can't change the "team" number to try to get 1,1,1,1,1 https://ibb.co/fXDdVnP It just resets back to 1 after i select 2, 3 or 4.

I think Thursdays is the usual weekly maintanence so I'm kind of hoping maybe that will auto-fix this or if some gm can force disband my phantom private tfo group.
  • Options
    rattler2 wrote: »
    I'll ping @ambassadorkael here and elsewhere. This... I have NEVER heard of this before.

Appreciated TY
  • Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,004 Arc User
    Rather than try to create a Private match-up, get everyone teamed together and just queue through the button in the Event tab.
    You *should* all end up in the same event instance.
    If not, you might need to all team up on the same map before queueing.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • Options
    I tried that already, it's always greyed out and it keeps saying "leave tfo". I also get a constant spam message "map transfer failed" every second.

• Options
    kaithan1975kaithan1975 Member Posts: 947 Arc User
    I don't know why the gms or support ticket system is ignoring me after 5-7 days plus.

I doubt they are ignoring you. Most likely they're trying to figure out how you managed to take a bug and make it worse. :)

• Options
    edited April 2021
    I don't know why the gms or support ticket system is ignoring me after 5-7 days plus.

I doubt they are ignoring you. Most likely they're trying to figure out how you managed to take a bug and make it worse. :)

Heh, that would be funny but yeah. At this point I'm just hoping the maintenence will fix this character, otherwise she can be on contraband duty i guess.

Edit: Looks like the maintanence was able to clear my phantom tfo group, so I was finally able to queue for a different tfo, leave that queue, then join the model rocket launch event properly. It cleared out all the bugged model rocket launch queue's that I was stuck in.

And support finally got back to me so hopefully the dev bug team has the info for future bug fixes.
    Post edited by mrlemonizer on