Install Arc
Options

Wich Uniform do you want most?

13»

Comments

• Options
    garaffegaraffe Member Posts: 1,353 Arc User
    rattler2 wrote: »
    maybe add TAS uniforms to the list, I love brightly colored uniforms.

Aren't the TAS uniforms pretty much the TOS uniforms?

only for Feds, TAS Klingons got purple uniforms and TAS Romulan uniforms were completely different than their TOS variants.

I am not a fan of those TAS Romulan uniforms. Looks like a t-shirt over top of a sweater.
  • Options
    paradox#7391 paradox Member Posts: 1,778 Arc User
    edited February 2021
    Lower Decks Uniform
    I would also love to have Qowat Milat uniforms for Romulans, D'Tan would've had their support in the Republic early days, the whole lost cause thing and fighting the Tal Shiar seem to fit both the Republic and Qowat Milat's MO and while it is a mostly female organization, males like Elnor can join and train in their ways but they can't be promoted pass apprentice.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,026 Community Moderator
    2380s Picard Uniform
    only for Feds, TAS Klingons got purple uniforms and TAS Romulan uniforms were completely different than their TOS variants.

The reason the TAS Klingons were wearing purple was because a member of the animation team was color blind.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    nrobbiecnrobbiec Member Posts: 959 Arc User
    2380s Picard Uniform
    How dare. How dare you make me choose between then 2385 and 3189 uniforms. They're both so good. But my love of the Picard uniform is just stronger. The hollow lines and chevron sleeves. It just speaks to me.
  • Options
    jamieblanchardjamieblanchard Member Posts: 556 Arc User
    The Cage Uniform
    Being into TOS, as well as retro in general, I'd have to go with the Cage.
    Resident TOS, G.I. Joe, Transformers and hair metal fangirl.

And knowing is half the battle!

21 'til I die!
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,026 Community Moderator
    2380s Picard Uniform
    The 1st Season TNG uniform is presently a 2 piece. It SHOULD be a one piece.

It kinda has to be a 2 piece because of how uniforms work in STO. Even the Enterprise uniforms are 2 piece, but made in such a way as to emulate a single piece when worn together.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    lasershadow#9220 lasershadow Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    I am torn between The Cage Uniform and the 32nd Century Uniform. Too bad I can't vote for both.
    However, I do kinda wish we could've had a Uniform that was like Master Chief/ Doom Slayer.
  • Options
    salazarrazesalazarraze Member Posts: 3,794 Arc User
    None. I'll take the Romulan Nemesis uniforms.
    When you see "TRIBBLE" in my posts, it's because I manually typed "TRIBBLE" and censored myself.
  • Options
    vorwodavorwoda Member Posts: 694 Arc User
    The Cage Uniform
    I've no interest in any new uniforms, really... What I'd like is for them to fix the errors in some of the existing ones.

For example:

The Rear Admiral stripes on the TOS uniform is wrong. It should be a narrow stripe ABOVE a wide stripe, not below it.
    The same is true for the Motion Picture uniform.

The 1st Season TNG uniform is presently a 2 piece. It SHOULD be a one piece. There should also be a pant with a coloured stripe above the foot.

The 3rd Season TNG uniform collar has a coloured stripe, but it's oversaturated, and practically glows.

There may be more, I'd have to go look.

Speaking of uniform fixes. The 23rd century Gorn tunic (the one from Arena) only is available to players with 24th century Gorn body parts showing, while the lower part of the SAME outfit correctly uses 23rd century (TOS) Gorn legs. This is true for Gorn captains and BOFFs. The non-BOFF NPC version is correct, however.
This discussion has been closed.