test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

game need reset?

sheldonlcoopersheldonlcooper Member Posts: 4,042 Arc User
Is anyone else getting disconnect/ extreme lag such that you can't move or click on anything?
Captain Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, it's all ancient history. Then - before you can blink an eye - suddenly it threatens to start all over again."

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

Comments

• Options
    koihimenakamurakoihimenakamura Member Posts: 135 Arc User
    Same. So bad I was counting seconds between people firing.
  • Options
    garaks31garaks31 Member Posts: 2,845 Arc User
  • Options
    sheldonlcoopersheldonlcooper Member Posts: 4,042 Arc User
    The game is behaving very oddly for me today. I have never had these problems. I guess I have been very lucky. It's freezing on the character select button with the final "ready" grayed out for over a minute. Then there is a server disconnect. Then another minute on the character select screen. Then once the game is finally loaded it's playing normally - which is better than earlier.
    Captain Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, it's all ancient history. Then - before you can blink an eye - suddenly it threatens to start all over again."

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

• Options
    bmcd73bmcd73 Member Posts: 263 Arc User
    2400ms lag. totally unable to move. market doesnt display anything. Speed tests look good with no latency. anyone know server names so I can tracert or ping
  • Options
    bmcd73bmcd73 Member Posts: 263 Arc User
    patchserver.crypticstudios.com is the servername. My tracert shows a timeout on a hop and the last 3 cryptic servers show 100+ ms each.
  • Options
    chrisccw315#4958 chrisccw315 Member Posts: 62 Arc User
    Same issue with all the slow and lagging here; now can only go as far as the menu; further than that its time-out (its been like this for 6 hours here)

No luck with reporting, its also pointless as its always "go blame connection"

Mind I ask which country everybody's in? Just wanted to see if its specific region or its affecting elsewhere; myself from malaysia
  • Options
    chrisccw315#4958 chrisccw315 Member Posts: 62 Arc User
    just to update, still unable to get pass character selection on my side; no amount of restart/reset would remedy; I can go just about anywhere fine except launching this game...