test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Not gonna happen - The sequel

murkalael#7691 murkalael Member Posts: 184 Arc User
9iJWecH.jpg

We're even trying to get rid of some disco balls along with a few elachi, so... no...
And for those who complained the other post I used a bigger arrow this time :smiley:
IInLzhi.gif
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,020 Community Moderator
    Eh... didn't bother me. I was heading out to Nimbus anyways to get some ground AP damage out by the Comm Array.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    fred26291#2759 fred26291 Member Posts: 1,266 Arc User
    edited February 2021
    I have intermittently skipped soooo many of these things for one reason or another I am only at 230.
  • Options
    ranvageranvage Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    It's 4 dance moves and takes less than 2 minutes, beats ground healing or killing terran ground.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,020 Community Moderator
    Easiest way to do the dance one is to just pin your emote window, expand it as much as possible, and scroll down to the dances. Then all you have to do is click, click, click, click. Done.
    ranvage wrote: »
    beats ground healing or killing terran ground.

While I have yet to find a good place for Terran ground kills, or Tzenkethi, Sci has it easy for ground healing. Just go to Nukara, step outside the shield, and turn your EV suit off long enough to take damage but not enough to kill you. Turn it back on, heal, rinse and repeat. The issue is timing it because it does take a sec for the EV suit to protect you again.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    murkalael#7691 murkalael Member Posts: 184 Arc User
    rattler2 wrote: »
    Easiest way to do the dance one is to just pin your emote window, expand it as much as possible, and scroll down to the dances. Then all you have to do is click, click, click, click. Done.
    ranvage wrote: »
    beats ground healing or killing terran ground.

While I have yet to find a good place for Terran ground kills, or Tzenkethi, Sci has it easy for ground healing. Just go to Nukara, step outside the shield, and turn your EV suit off long enough to take damage but not enough to kill you. Turn it back on, heal, rinse and repeat. The issue is timing it because it does take a sec for the EV suit to protect you again.

That Nukara thing is a good idea, but the post is about the silly things devs expect us to do.
    IInLzhi.gif
  • Options
    garaffegaraffe Member Posts: 1,353 Arc User
    rattler2 wrote: »

Assault on Terok Nor and Pavo Dissention TFOs work well for Terran ground kills.
  • Options
    seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    The Nimbus Dance is the quickest and easiest of all the endeavors. It's basically just a free reward pack, but it's nothing you need. If you don't want to do it.. cool.. no worries. I went ahead and spent the 1 min required for the rewards.
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • Options
    I use Ragnarok for Terran kills. I took one of my characters, pushed to the Enterprise J and then beamed out once onboard. I then just hid the mission from the side bar.

Anytime I get Terran Kills, I fast warp there, resume the mission beaming back out until I have enough and then re-hide it and move on. I do the same with 'Of Signs and Portents' for Tzenkethi kills and 'Home' for Hurq Attendants. Leaves me one button click away from all of them. :wink:
  • Options
    peterconnorfirstpeterconnorfirst Member Posts: 6,225 Arc User
    Oh I do the nimbus dance always 4 (or is it 5) times on my fem toons to unlock the fan dance emote.

I just love it how toons shake their bu... na I do it for the XP.
    animated.gif
    Looking for a fun PvE fleet? Join us at Omega Combat Division today.
    felisean wrote: »
    teamwork to reach a goal is awesome and highly appreciated
  • Options
    saurializardsaurializard Member Posts: 4,394 Arc User
    The worst, IMO, is still killing Gorn on Nimbus, especially as a red endeavor.

Slow respawn rate, only one area that requires a small but annoying time to reach, and everyone competing to at least do enough damage while everyone else is shooting at any group that respawns.

Dreadnought kills used to be a bit annoying until Strike at Seedea that gives you 2 surrounded by many more fragile ships perfect for GW kills and many warp core breaches and some abilities trivializing the dreads themselves, like the Titan and Deimos consoles.
    #TASforSTO
    Iconian_Trio_sign.jpg?raw=1
  • Options
    echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    The Nimbus Endeavor is one I'll do every time. Take a minute to do four dances and get the global? Heck yeah1

I had the five dreadnought kills one on one of my accts so I did the Seedea patrol. Then I went to the Undine BZ and arrived just as the PKs were about to be killed, so managed to get two more dreads during the Voth attack. Then I went into the Contested Zone and arrived for the four dreads that spawn there and managed to help kill my fifth one.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • Options
    fred26291#2759 fred26291 Member Posts: 1,266 Arc User
    Kill captains I found verry easy on Nimbus.
    The platform above the transpoerter in the stronghold has a spawning captain every minute ish.
    Easy to get what you need just stand on the platform above the transporter and mow em down when they beam in.
  • Options
    echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    edited February 2021
    I can usually get the one in the prison, the one on the way to the stronghold that one above the transporter and the one in the courtyard. Also take the mission from the guy in the bar to stop an Orion deal gives you a captain. It's also not hard to get the worm queen to spawn or the Romulans at the satellite.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • Options
    telbasta7386telbasta7386 Member Posts: 761 Arc User
    Yea, this wasn't an issue, i finished it in like 30 seconds.

What bugs me are the "3 lukari TFOs". I spent an hour and a half in queue for all 4 lukari TFO's today and not a single one popped, and the few times you actually do get into them you generally wind up with a team that doesn't know wtf they're doing. I was on a new-ish character trying to do this last week, got into Tzenkethi front, and basically spent an hour in there before quitting because nobody knew how to use the protomatter bombs to blow up the Tzenkethi bases, and I couldn't get them to work with me to get the objectives done.
  • Options

When I see this one, it's an automatic re-roll. If you get it as the Red Endeavor, you could be there all day fighting with the rest of the player base to get those kills.. just not worth it.
  • Options
    discojerdiscojer Member Posts: 533 Arc User
    It's helpful to hop instances for the Nimbus kill endeavors.

Still, the problem with them is that you are competing with players who might actually be doing quests. For the Gorn, you need to kill 10 of them to get the satellite codes, and killing scorpions is also part of the first quest along with rescuing people.
  • Options
    foppotee#4552 foppotee Member Posts: 1,704 Arc User

When I see this one, it's an automatic re-roll. If you get it as the Red Endeavor, you could be there all day fighting with the rest of the player base to get those kills.. just not worth it.

My suggestion, though during peak hours it is still competitive, is to switch Instances for tis & similar situations when possible.
This discussion has been closed.