Once you reach tier 6 after the hard long slog of going from tier 5 to 6, you can get an upgrade on the traits for that reputation, fleet module, vanity shield and a retrain token.
Not forgetting the one-off gear discount which is account wide per reputation.
Once you have completed those projects, unless you you want to get some kit for one of the other crewmembers, there is very little you can do and I do think having spent a fortune of reputation marks, dilithium and EC that there should be something a bit more worthwhile in reaching tier 6 taking into account that dilithium has been removed from the Admiralty projects.
Therefore I would like to suggest the following in addition to what has been provided previously, I would suggest the following updates:
* Each time you complete a reputation onto tier 6, you are automatically given a set amount of Dil, EC and a box of reputation marks so if you want you can use those marks on another reputation if you wish to assist in increasing that level of reputation which should assist in reducing the amount of time in getting Tier 6 completed.
* That the weapons for the reputations can be converted to salvage or after a certain amount have been traded for a reputation mark box, say every 3 you get a 50 mark box of reputations.
* That each time you complete a Tier 6 on a character the amount required to complete another Tier 6 account wide is reduced.
* That players are rewarded in getting a number of tier 6s completed on the same character to get perhaps a Tier 6 ship voucher as an example?
* Also, that players are rewarded, say every 5, Tier 6 completions across an account, they can get some Dil, EC, Lobi upto getting a ship bundle either discounted or free?
Just my thoughts, anyone got any other ideas to add?