test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[BUG] Stuck in Klingon Tutorial

hunubul1hunubul1 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
Hey!
I created a new Klingon Recruit, and I got stuck at: Intruder Alert! "Repel Federation Boarding Parties". No item dropped and the door won't open. I guess because the datapad is missing.
Since then I created another character, who didn't get stuck, that's how I could guess why the first one got stuck. I still don't want to delete my first recruit, if possible, does anyone have a solution? Logging out and in didn't work.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    I did, several times already. Still stuck.
  • Options
    haamre00haamre00 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    I've the same problem - after log-out and comming back after half an hour, or so - the only change was that the door at the end of the corridor started to display green light, indicating the direction of movement. However, walking next to them results in no action (opening, I'd assume), hence progress is not possible.
  • Options
    riphaeus8riphaeus8 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I've the same problem - if anybody notices if they fix this bug please reply here asap !
  • Options
    I think it's best to just delete the character, and create a new one. It would only be a waste of like 5-30 mins, depending how much time you spent with character creation. The patch did not adress this issue, I'm still stuck, and it's not likely anything is going to happen in the future.

So IMO you should just create a new character, and if there is no item drop in this location, just delete the character and create yet another one. I know I did.