Options

Discovery Klingon Ground Weapons

shadowkoshshadowkosh Member Posts: 1,688 Arc User
Were there any ever released can’t find them in the wiki
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    irm1963irm1963 Member Posts: 682 Arc User
    Several nanopulse variants (daggers/sniper/dual pistols) from the Civil War arc, a DSC Bat'leth from a mission (can't remember which offhand).

No "normal" ones other than the Bat'leth so far, although the basic STO ones are of a similar enough style to suffice for the time being IMO.
  • Options
    thegrandnagus1thegrandnagus1 Member Posts: 5,165 Arc User
    irm1963 wrote: »
    Several nanopulse variants (daggers/sniper/dual pistols) from the Civil War arc, a DSC Bat'leth from a mission (can't remember which offhand).

No "normal" ones other than the Bat'leth so far, although the basic STO ones are of a similar enough style to suffice for the time being IMO.

I think you can get disco-KDF dual pistols from one of the missions too (where you fight the assassin guy).

The-Grand-Nagus

og9Zoh0.jpg
  • Options
    evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User
    irm1963 wrote: »

I think you can get disco-KDF dual pistols from one of the missions too (where you fight the assassin guy).

I think those are the ones with the lightsaber bits added to them.
    Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
    eaY7Xxu.png
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,023 Community Moderator
    As of right now there are not standard variants of DSC Klingon weapons, other than a Bat'leth. The ones we do have are nanopulse variants of the Mek'leths, dual pistols, and a sniper rifle staff with a bayonette.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    shadowkoshshadowkosh Member Posts: 1,688 Arc User
    Ok for some reason I thought there was rifles you could get from the old disco lockbox
  • Options
    foppotee#4552 foppotee Member Posts: 1,704 Arc User
    The missions that have the disruptors with the lit-up bits are: Partisians' & 'Destiny' I believe.
  • Options
    joshmauljoshmaul Member Posts: 519 Arc User
    shadowkosh wrote: »
    Ok for some reason I thought there was rifles you could get from the old disco lockbox

I had thought there were too, but the only Klingon weapons I've seen come out of the Disco lockboxes (and the multiple choice weapon boxes from Infinitys) are space ones.
    TW1sr57.jpg
    "There's No Way Like Poway!"

Real Join Date: October 2010
  • Options
    foppotee#4552 foppotee Member Posts: 1,704 Arc User
    shadowkosh wrote: »

Those I don't think are from any LB. I think the Klingon Rifle that has that different icon pic is either from Discovery or Temporal missions, maybe tutorial missions?

I don't even know if they have any different look when equipped, but I do remember from seeing on Exchange their icon pic is different.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,023 Community Moderator
    Right now the closest you might be able to get to Discovery ground weapons without getting the mission rewards is the Kelvin Klingon pistol and rifle.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
This discussion has been closed.