test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Unexpected warp out of RA, now no more TFOs

A couple of days ago I was in a Tholians RA when my ship decided it wanted to return to the Beta Quadrant by itself. Wouldn't be so bad if I just got a leavers penalty, just go and play on my other account for 30 minutes, but now that character is locked out of all TFOs, RAs or PVP. I can still get into patrol missions and do normal story episodes on that character and other characters on that account can do everything as normal.

I've checked I'm not still in a team, changed ships, reinstalled, but nothing I do will allow me to clear the still queued Tholian RA I was already in. Normally I'd just shrug and delete the character as the account isn't that old (just reached lvl5 in reps, was a bit boring slugging out the last bit at 2500 a day and doing patrols for marks) but this is also the character I just splashed out on a DPRM (same day too, after bug but before I knew it was a bug). The support GM is passing this on to the developers, but recommended putting this here and hoping someone had run into this before and might have a fix I haven't thought of.

So, anyone run into this before, or have a better idea than buying a plane ticket to the US to break into the server farm?

Comments

• Options
    sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,478 Arc User
    edited January 2021
    What ship were you piloting that caused you to accidentally warp out during the Tholian Red Alert? Depending on the ship, what you could do is put it in Drydock and then take it out of Drydock to see if it fixes it. Also, at the current time it is not recommended to buy a plane ticket to the US and it is criminal to break into the server farm no matter the reason. I know you are joking but it is best that you be careful when you say things like that. Thanks. :)
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • Options
    kelvin77#5814 kelvin77 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Thanks for the suggestion sthe91. It's something I hadn't considered, unfortunately it didn't work. Yeah, probably not the best time for joking around too.

Cheers
  • Options
    lhoygowlhoygow Member Posts: 311 Arc User
    Have you tried going back to the scene of the crime? What I mean by that is, travel in sector space to where the Tholian Red Alert occurs and see if there is a radio button there for you to join it. Since the game thinks you are in the RA, you may be able to join by going to the system it is at.
  • Options
    fluxcapacitor#9257 fluxcapacitor Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    lhoygow wrote: »
    travel in sector space to where the Tholian Red Alert occurs
    It has been some years since the Tholian Red Alert has been accessible from sector space. It is, sadly, available solely through the TFO menu.