test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Post Hobus Remans?

paradox#7391 paradox Member Posts: 1,777 Arc User
Aside from STO we don't really see what happened to post supernova Remans, They're nowhere to be seen in Picard or on Ni'Var in the 32nd century of Discovery's 3rd season, it's safe to assume that they might have went extinct.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,020 Community Moderator
    Either that or they moved to a seperate world to be independant from the Romulans.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    phoenixc#0738 phoenixc Member Posts: 5,507 Arc User
    You never see the Remans before Nemesis either so not seeing them in PIC doesn't mean much. The two races don't seem to hang around together much even though they both were in the RSE. The storyline focused on the Romulans in PIC, the Remans are probably elsewhere going about their own business and only interacting with the Romulans when unavoidable like usual.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,020 Community Moderator
    While the Remans were never seen before Nemesis... they were mentioned to have taken part in the Dominion War, with Reman Shock Troops being qute deadly.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    jake477jake477 Member Posts: 526 Arc User
    We saw Remans on Star Trek Enterprise during the Romulan drone episodes so they have been around for a long time. The Remans want to keep a low profile. Think of a Reman like a bat, they only come out at night and you only see them when you notice them. So my guess is they took this opportunity to run away from the Romulans and not look back. My guess is they found a nice planet in the backwater of Klingon territory (despite their reputation, the Klingons have a soft spot for hard luck cases i.e. The Maquis from DS9 "Blaze of Glory". Probably a dark ice ball of a world that the Klingons used to use as a penal colony like Rura Penthe and made it a home. They are expert miners and produce a ton of ships and weapons. Something that would be very handy for the Klingons because in a post-nova universe since the Dominion War put the Empire through hell according to Section 31. In both STO, prime, and beta canon, they have become more aggressive toward the Federation and others. (Worf was right about them reverting to the "old ways" on DS9). So the Remans would be a useful resource and in exchange they would provide them with cover and protection. They are not subjects of the Empire but close partners. Plus the Klingons and Remans share a common goal....take down the Romulan Empire, period.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] "This planet smells, it must be the Klingons"