test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Unable to play any other character then the last one selected before patch.

Having an issue with being able to play any character I had before the patch other then the one I had last successfully logged in with.
When I try to transfer a character to tribble I get an account issue.
"Please try again!

There was an issue with completing your transfer request. If the issue persists, please look for assistance from our community on the forums!"

When I try to delete a character the game doesn't see that I've selected that other character and offers to delete the top one, the last one I successfully logged in to with before the patch.
I'm the original @Gurga, accept no substitute. I would have used my handle but, that would have been too much to ask. Seeing as I use it for every other forum I visit.
LTS subscriber and member since 2009.

Comments

• Options
    ps1701ps1701 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    Same thing here, I tried on 2 different computers and did a full file check. Was planning on leveling up some today with the double xp but can't load the right character.
  • Options
    jcox2jcox2 Member Posts: 99 Arc User
    I am unable to change to most of my other characters. Some eventually load but others when trying to select just state "loading" indefinitely.
  • Options
    ps1701ps1701 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    I've been unable to load any other than the first one since the last patch. Support tells me to reinstall, or do a full file check, etc. but I've already done all of that. I've even loaded the account on my laptop as well as desktop, same thing. I did a fresh install on a different desktop that had never had it installed, same thing. I've installed it on other drives, disabled antivirus and firewall, I'm not running a VPN.... I've tried to go through the proxies. I've run out of anything I can think of that would be on my end. If anyone solves this please let me know, I've got over 20 characters on this account I can't get to right now.
  • Options
    jcox2jcox2 Member Posts: 99 Arc User
    ps1701 wrote: »
    I've been unable to load any other than the first one since the last patch. Support tells me to reinstall, or do a full file check, etc. but I've already done all of that. I've even loaded the account on my laptop as well as desktop, same thing. I did a fresh install on a different desktop that had never had it installed, same thing. I've installed it on other drives, disabled antivirus and firewall, I'm not running a VPN.... I've tried to go through the proxies. I've run out of anything I can think of that would be on my end. If anyone solves this please let me know, I've got over 20 characters on this account I can't get to right now.

Its an issue with the game. They confirmed to me its a bug. There are other threads

• Options
    drunkflux#5679 drunkflux Member Posts: 215 Arc User
    I have loading indefinitely on about 7-8 characters of mine also, including not one but two of my mains. One of which is my very first federation character.

Thinking of ideas from lots of games for, dunno how long now.