test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Arc Gift Card ?

Got from an online friend a code from an Arc Gift Card to top up my zen on my account. According his explaination I should find at the page where I have to select amount and payment method a button which says "Prepaid card". Yet, nor on the ARC client nor on the ARC webpage I can't find such "button" to use or introduce that code of the Arc Gift Card. Any ideas how I would be able to use this gift? Extra information, I am an European user.

Comments

• Options
    baucoinbaucoin Member Posts: 702 Arc User
    Yes, going through the Arc client you should go to the charge option, after you pick the game and server it should move to the choose amount screen. Then toward the bottom should be Alternative options and prepaid card area. Click there and it should move you to a screen to enter the code on the prepaid card. Enter the code and click the Enter button on screen. After that it should move to a thank you screen showing how many Zen point were added.
  • Options
    adorkabledoriadorkabledori Member Posts: 234 Arc User
    baucoin wrote: »
    Yes, going through the Arc client you should go to the charge option, after you pick the game and server it should move to the choose amount screen. Then toward the bottom should be Alternative options and prepaid card area. Click there and it should move you to a screen to enter the code on the prepaid card. Enter the code and click the Enter button on screen. After that it should move to a thank you screen showing how many Zen point were added.

Apparantly this isn't or the option for prepaid cards/ARC Gift Cards isn't shown or not accessable for European users.

• Options
    midevilchaos#4670 midevilchaos Member Posts: 382 Arc User
    baucoin wrote: »

Apparantly this isn't or the option for prepaid cards/ARC Gift Cards isn't shown or not accessable for European users.

It's because is NOT available in the EU:

https://support.arcgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/360017623234-Where-can-I-find-Arc-Games-prepaid-cards-