test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Missing weapons and consoles.

On 11/22/20 I realized after having switched ships that two of my epic mkXV Ba'ul Antiproton beam arrays had disappeared from my loadout. Once I realized they weren't anywhere in my inventory I started noticing that I was missing more.. a whole maxed out aegis set and several universal consoles.. I've spent the days since in discussions with Arc Games support trying to talk them out of rolling my account back.. now they have finally realized that it would not be a good idea to do so and that I should post about it here. They say that the logs do not show the items being deleted from my account and that this must be some kind of unreported bug... they are investigating further. Has anyone else had this problem?
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    oredshirt#7209 oredshirt Member Posts: 111 Arc User
    when you switched ships did you leave them on the other ship? also go to that ship and attempt to remove items from the slot they would be in. Items can be 'invisible', I am not sure what causes that but it can happen... try removing everything from every slot and it may sound like a bad idea, but manually remove the gear that did come off that ship so you don't lose it, then try switching ships back and forward if that doesn't work... if that last part doesn't work at a ship manager try actually doing it in sector space. Good luck..