Options

Add T'liss Temporal Warbird to lobi store

daimon97daimon97 Member Posts: 368 Arc User
Anyone with me?
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    captainwellscaptainwells Member Posts: 718 Arc User
    That class is easily my favorite Romulan ship option. I've often flown the T'varo, the Malem and I also have the Legendary Intel Warbird version too! I support your request, but agree that it is not likely to happen.
  • Options
    daimon97daimon97 Member Posts: 368 Arc User
    Perhaps phoenix pack lol
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,020 Community Moderator
    Lobi store Temporal T'Liss is a can of worms Cryptic will not touch. Because if the T'Liss is put in there, there will be calls for the D7. If the D7 is in there, there will be calls for the Connie. And then it will expand to cover other Promo ships, and...

you see the problem?
    You can't give one without dragging others, and then the demands will continue, and when they don't come there will be accusations of Dishonor on Everyone and their Cow...

So... no. Leave it as it is. We don't need more shtako hitting fans.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    bit late on that - they've already set precedence for adding promo ships to the lobi store, even if it was only for a weekend - remember the tzen'tar? and that's a fairly popular ship too, despite not being a show design​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,215 Arc User
    They wouldn't put the T'Liss in there by itself, its stupid to think that.

No, they most likely would put in the TOS Ship choice pack, you either get the connie, D7, or the Tliss for the lobi.

Would they do it? Maybe. I imagine that like the Mudd Market they're still experimenting with releasing promo ships in other ways
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    lordmerc22lordmerc22 Member Posts: 776 Arc User
    As much as we would like to I dont think we can expect any ship that drives promo box sales to be realistically placed in lobi store. The Tzen-tar is good but cant compare to the more popular ships.
This discussion has been closed.