test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Sale Error

On Xbox log-in, STO lists a 20% off ships sale until the 8/24, but on the Zen Store there is no sale.

Comments

• Options
    slovystyleslovystyle Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2020
    Any information on this on PS4 it has it listed as well and there is no sale available in the z store
  • Options
    eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 4,000 Arc User
    edited August 2020
    This via twitter .....

Star Trek Online
    @trekonlinegame
    ·
    Aug 19
    Console Captains: Due to an unforseen issue beyond Cryptic's control, the Support Carrier Bundle will not be launching on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 this week. We will update the blogs to reflect this, it will be out as soon as we can.

Star Trek Online
    @trekonlinegame
    ·
    Aug 19
    This also includes the 20% ship sale.

If possible always check social media first and foremost, as Kael rarely posts important info on the forum.
  • Options
    garaffegaraffe Member Posts: 1,353 Arc User
    Thanks for the update eazzie.

I for one do not use social media, so the forums and login screen are my only sources of news on the game. It is really hard to justify supporting Cryptic financially by buying from the zen store when they can't be bothered to do something as simple as letting us know of the forums that we won't be getting the support carriers this week as promised.
  • Options
    awesomeweaselawesomeweasel Member Posts: 265 Arc User
    eazzie wrote: »

If possible always check social media first and foremost, as Kael rarely posts important info on the forum.

well considering he suppose to be the community manager of these forums Kael should be posting here as well since he is being paid to do it.
  • Options
    ramladon#1233 ramladon Member Posts: 2 New User
    > @eazzie said:
    > Aug 19
    > Console Captains: Due to an unforseen issue beyond Cryptic's control, the Support Carrier Bundle will not be launching on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 this week. We will update the blogs to reflect this, it will be out as soon as we can.

Due to an unforseen issue beyond my control I won't be spending money on Cryptic games for a while. I might update this policy on the next good xbox sale. I will make the decision as soon as I actually see a sale.
  • Options
    eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 4,000 Arc User
    eazzie wrote: »

well considering he suppose to be the community manager of these forums Kael should be posting here as well since he is being paid to do it.

You get no arguments from me on that. Indeed Kael does rely too much on Social Media. and does not post here on the forum.