test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Game worked fine earlier now crashes everytime the progress bar gets about 60-70% full at Cryptic

Every time. I've tried the fixes in an older thread and none of them have worked.

Has anyone gotten around this issue?

Comments

• Options
    wolfpacknzwolfpacknz Member Posts: 783 Arc User
    wygrath wrote: »
    Every time. I've tried the fixes in an older thread and none of them have worked.

Has anyone gotten around this issue?

Nope, same issue and I've tried everything including a complete reinstall of the game. Nothings working.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ***Disenchanted***
    Real Join Date: Monday, 17 May 2010
  • Options
    dornmardornmar Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    I have the same issue. I have verified installation, I have unistalled and reinstalled and I have tried safe mode. all close at the 60 to 70% mark.

Sadly look set to lose at least 2 days of the event to this which is a sizable chunk of Ore amongst other things.
  • Options
    syrupofsquillsyrupofsquill Member Posts: 159 Arc User
    Nearly 3 week old thread, I don't know if it helps and is just hearsay but someone said their dell alienware command center was causing the game to do this.
  • Options
    unclegoldieunclegoldie Member Posts: 263 Arc User
    Nearly 3 week old thread, I don't know if it helps and is just hearsay but someone said their dell alienware command center was causing the game to do this.

I'd be interested if you happen to find out more about this. I'm using Alienware, and I've been getting a complete systems crash when running the launcher.
    Epohh Vindaloo and beer milkshakes for everyone
    jH7LGEi.jpg
  • Options
    archangel2020archangel2020 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I'm getting the same issue, anyone found anything to fix it? Literally can't play at all.
  • Options
    andre746561andre746561 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    The game didn't seem to like the Geforce Experience App as it wouldn't load at all when I installed it on my new PC build until I removed it again. GameClient.exe loaded to a black screen & then hung until I forced the program to close.