test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Not receiving Ferengi Tour 10 Dilithium Rewards

For the last 2 to 3 weeks I have noticed that none of my captains have been getting the 30K Ferengi dilithium reward for completing the 10th tour, I do not know if all levels of the Ferengi tour system are failing to provide the offered reward but the 30K one is harder miss. At first I did think it was me and so completed another full Tour on the captain I noticed it with but my other captains had the same problem as well.
With the last update I thought it might have been fixed but no, the tours are a big source of my captains dilithium supply when I not got time play much, it's bad enough that the Klingon tour has been changed to make it even harder gather normal dilithium, which is in greater demand for things, for me anyway.
Plus how does one submit problem report for PS4? I've gone through the in game menus and no luck but that is what ARC states?

Best Answers

Answers

• radicalvalor#1211 radicalvalor Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    The problem is that I am NOT receiving the 30K dilithium for completing the 10 tours of the ferengi admiralty, none of my captains have got it in weeks, but I don't know how to report that my account may have developed an error.
  • radicalvalor#1211 radicalvalor Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    Just so I understand, instead of getting a bulk amount of dilithium at completion, it's spoon fed small bites to your captain with gameplay, who thought that was a good idea?

Sorry to coldnapalm for not understanding and thanks inferiority for clarifying it.

Can I just ask is there a time limit to earn the 30K? will multiple completions stack to earn later? plus if that captain is not actively doing TFO's and Story is it still added to the admiralty and duty officer rewards?