test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PC and Console Patch Notes for 6/30/20

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,673 Community Manager
edited June 2020 in Release Notes
Greetings Captains!
We will be having a maintenance tomorrow, 6/30 at 7AM Pacific for 2.5 hours. (What time is this for me?)
You can find our patch notes here.

=/\=
We value your feedback and want to help direct it to the right locations. Please check the following link to redirect to the best sub-forums to post your replies.
Experiencing a Gameplay Bug with our latest patch? Please click this link to be taken to our Gameplay Bug Report Section to file your reports.
Thank you for the assistance!
The Star Trek Online Team

Comments

• sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,403 Arc User
    Thanks for the updates and fixes, Cryptic! Can't wait to play the two new Klingon-focused episodes and the other content.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
    Seems we get a partial update for the Klingons tomorrow with new Hair, Face, and various Textures for Ships and such tomorrow. It will be nice to get a chance to review those, when the changes are made available later tomorrow!
    0zxlclk.png
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,205 Arc User
    I hope this comes with a fix for the Korath Uniform bug that has been around for years now
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    Well, looks like the Buyout Option is for the 'No Win Scenario' Featured TFO instead of this. ;)

Please proofread once at least!!!
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • phoenix841phoenix841 Member Posts: 486 Arc User
    • The episode Alpha has been moved into the Warzone Arc.
    • The episodes House Pursued and House on Fire have been removed along with the journal arc Vigilance which they were placed in.

Alphas seems more like it belongs under Romulan Mystery, since it introduces the player to the Romulans. With that placement, you do KDF, Romulan, Fek'ihri, then Romulan again.

Also, I hope those two missions come back again at some point in the future. Their storyline actually parallels ST:Picard, and could even be a continuation of that storyline.
    LTS Since Beta (Jan 2010).
    They may be removed because they deal with House Torg, and they may be revamping to tie it in with J'Ula. Maybe the Kuvah'magh Episodes will also return with the revamp to also tie in.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    l don't know.
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
    ltminns wrote: »
    They may be removed because they deal with House Torg, and they may be revamping to tie it in with J'Ula. Maybe the Kuvah'magh Episodes will also return with the revamp to also tie in.

I'd sure hope so, it be real nice to see a return of the Kuvah'magh Episode with Torres & Paris daughter! :o
    0zxlclk.png
  • eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,979 Arc User
    The launcher states that maintenance is at 6 am - 11 am PT and 13:00 - 18:00 UTC. But this thread is stating .....We will be having a maintenance tomorrow, 6/30 at 7AM Pacific for 2.5 hours.

Can this be investigated and whichever one is incorrect be amended.
  • ayexeyenayexeyen Member Posts: 229 Arc User
    Having a revamp of some episodes is a good news. Although there are many episodes that need your attention. Many episodes, for instance in the iconian story arc, have nice stories but the animations are all broken! All this have been reported over and over in the bug section, and every time ignored.
  • eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,979 Arc User
    I may be out of topic a bit, but we'll be July 1st tomorrow, and still no sight of the Risian Festival...

In the red angel blog it was announced that the summer event will begin after said event on PC. So it will either begin the same day as the red angel event ends (July 30th) or be around first week of August.
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,913 Arc User
    hanks for the fixes, guys!
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • garaffegaraffe Member Posts: 1,353 Arc User
    I am so glad they added a 2k EC reward to a handfull of missions on console while we still can't send items throught the in-game mail system.

I am so glad they removed the can't discard flag from items that never existed on console while there are still players with their inventories being clogged by immutable event reward boxes.

Priorities?
  • captaincelestialcaptaincelestial Member Posts: 1,925 Arc User
    With the updates to the Klingon ships, I'm surprised that there wasn't a Legendary pack to go with them. Maybe later in the next phase of Year of the Klingons?

Should we invest (buy/trade) for Zen for a larger bundle closer to the Anniversary Legendary Bundle, or is it going to be spread out like the smaller Romulan Captains Legendary Bundle (which I'm assuming/hoping that other Romulan ships of the line will get the Legendary treatment in the future)?

There's enough variants of the Klingon ships available (such as the TMP's version of the D7 and the original Klingon Bird-of-Prey that was originally designed as the Romulan's new ship but kept on after the switch to Klingons as the main antagonists for The Search for Spock to warrant a larger bundle).

Talking about the original Bird-of-Prey design, it would be cool if Cryptic would have a mission for AoY style TOS Klingons were to do a small time-jump to steal the plans for the Romulan Bird-of-Prey and take it to Kruge. It'd be a nice tie in to the origins of the Bird-of-Prey, and we might as well have this into STO canon. This would also be a nice way to add Christopher Llyod to the VO talent of the game :)
  • sgtfloydpepper#7911 sgtfloydpepper Member Posts: 1,111 Arc User
    So, uh, where's this costume we were supposed to get with the Red Angel suit?
    1xe027q.png
  • foppotee#4552 foppotee Member Posts: 1,704 Arc User

Isn't it suppose to be claimable once you unlock the Red Angel suit somewhere in the tailor?
  • sgtfloydpepper#7911 sgtfloydpepper Member Posts: 1,111 Arc User

Isn't it suppose to be claimable once you unlock the Red Angel suit somewhere in the tailor?

I looked everywhere in the tailor (which is broken) and couldn't it find it in any tab.
    1xe027q.png
  • jonastrek123jonastrek123 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    When the 30% off lobi crystal promotion return?

• montyw13montyw13 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Is the new B'Rel skin only supposed to be on the beginning B'Rel or was it meant to apply to the Fleet and refit versions as well?
  • phoenix841phoenix841 Member Posts: 486 Arc User
    Resolved an issue that was preventing the Celebration window from displaying in certain cases after purchasing the Legendary Romulan Captain Bundle.
    What celebration window?
    I already purchased the bundle, so I no doubt didn't see it. What is that?
    garaffe wrote: »
    I am so glad they added a 2k EC reward to a handfull of missions on console while we still can't send items throught the in-game mail system.

I am so glad they removed the can't discard flag from items that never existed on console while there are still players with their inventories being clogged by immutable event reward boxes.

Priorities?
    I was very confused, until I read "console." :D
    When the 30% off lobi crystal promotion return?

They will never tell us when any sales happen until they do. Meaning, you will not get an answer. Your best bet is to do what others have done and keep track of sales in a spreadsheet, so you can have a good idea when they come up.
    I don't do that, so I have no idea.
    However, since the 20% is on right now, I'm guessing a 30% won't happen for at least 3 months, probably closer to x-mas.
    The highest sales usually only happen around the holidays or anniversary. One exception is usually US federal holidays, of which the 4th of July is approaching. Usually there's flash sales then.
    LTS Since Beta (Jan 2010).
    Until they don't put a Promotion Ship or some made up Bundle in the Lobi Store for a limited appearance we will not get the (was becoming routine) 30% off Sale.
    Judge Dan Haywood
    l don't know.
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
This discussion has been closed.