test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Launcher Not Remembering Account Password / Login Server Timeouts / Etc..

Hey gang...anyone else experiencing issues with having to retype your password, login server timeouts, account server timeouts, and not being able to log on to STO at all?

This wasn't happening about an hour ago...

Comments

• Options
    tirnanog#1542 tirnanog Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2020
    Yes, it's happening here too. I receive a timeout at character selection screen. No data for the characters to load.
  • Options
    zeronullvoid#8875 zeronullvoid Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Yep, another symptom I am experiencing as well...
  • Options
    khalifriakhalifria Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    Same problem here. Looks like the servers are all lagging badly. Took forever to load the part of the launcher where you enter in your password. Once I finally got passed that to the character selection screen that was lagging as well. Finally got to pick a character only to have it time out and kick me out of the game.
  • Options
    macabrimacabri Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Yup something is wrong today, i usually use ARC launcher and I don't need to type anything into the Cryptic launcher, but today i have to every time and on top of that since about 30 minutes i cannot login to any of my characters
  • Options
    darthpostaldarthpostal Member Posts: 245 Arc User
    Same here. Timeouts in launcher, timeouts on character selection screen. Can't enter the game.

My internet connection is fine.
  • Options
    psychoplattpsychoplatt Member Posts: 285 Arc User
    Same here in germany - via T-Mobile - anything else in the Internet is pretty fast
    nice u wasted so much time in your sig - i do not see it anyway :)
  • Options
    iamjmphiamjmph Member Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited June 2020
    Yeah me too. I actually got into a character but there were errors, like in the c-store only about half of the normally purchasable items were lit up... keys showed an unknown error, things like that. I was in alpha quad sector 2 meters(i think that's the distance in game..) from Lukari star and after 3 minutes it still hadn't rendered...
  • Options
    svenvanankersvenvananker Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I am from Netherlands ,same problem here.Using Ziggo internet
  • Options
    bufusturbo92#2084 bufusturbo92 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    yep, it's happening to me as well.

Log in after the launcher took some time to load, and whenI load a character the loading gets stuck at 98% and then times out
  • Options
    macabrimacabri Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2020
    It's not related to our individual connections. I tried via VPN from various locations including US servers all are more or less equally bad, probably datacenter peer or server issues

Update: just got back in
  • Options
    darthpostaldarthpostal Member Posts: 245 Arc User
    Finally got in.
  • Options
    czertik123czertik123 Member Posts: 1,122 Arc User
    same here..but icon show server is on. can you log in without it ?
  • Options
    eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 4,031 Arc User
  • Options
    vesendakvesendak Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Not only did the launcher not remember my password, it wouldn't accept it when I typed it in manually either.
  • Options
    captdrakoscaptdrakos Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    The launcher works for me now. I cannot connect to server. i even reinstalled the game. i tried to logon for two days. still getting the game hanging up on connecting to the server.