test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Cannot log in

Is anyone else having problems trying to get into STO? I was playing, got a server disconnect notice, booted off,and now cannot log back in....
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    sarterion#3618 sarterion Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    same thing happened to me
  • Options
    mikehouston#0563 mikehouston Member Posts: 1 New User
    i get connected and get my Choose your Character but the Play button never loads
  • Options
    patrick1711patrick1711 Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    Same thing happening to me also, I tried to uninstall and reinstall but cannot connect back to the servers to re download the game. Devs... help would be appreciated. going through some keyboard with drawl over here.
  • Options
    sarterion#3618 sarterion Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    i uninstalled and reinstalled the game but the launcher won't pull up. stuck on auto updating the launcher. been 5 hours since I reported it without a response
  • Options
    jason331#1311 jason331 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2020
    Same here, it takes forever to bring the character screen up when I am able to login and then it eventually just times out and kicks me back to the login screen. I'm guessing it's a server issue. I opened a ticket with support but haven't heard back yet.

Kind of sucks that there's a master key sale going on right now and we can't login to buy any...
  • Options
    rikersdadrikersdad Member Posts: 74 Arc User
    I am getting thrown out right at or after login 5/20 Southeast US
  • Options
    vetteguy904vetteguy904 Member Posts: 3,857 Arc User
    autoupdater for the launcher is fubar too.. guessing a major outage
    Spock.jpg

• Options
    spiritbornspiritborn Member Posts: 4,263 Arc User
    Well I could log in just fine so what ever it is, it doesn't seem to effect Cryptic's connection to northen Europe (or at least not to me) and before you ask I'm currently in game as I'm typing this so it wasn't a case of me getting in earlier.