test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

How do I get the account unlock for Phoenix Shuttle Holo-Emitter?

2»

Comments

• Options
    seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    K, I've received an answer to my ticket and the GM suggested I open a thread in the bug reports section of the forum.
    So that's what I did.
    If any of you would like to chime in and add any info, I think that'd be appreciated.
    The thread can be found here.​​

Your bug report link is actually here. :wink:
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • Options
    jennycolvinjennycolvin Member Posts: 1,100 Arc User
    Ah, shoot.... thanks @seaofsorrows! I must have had this thread's link copied for whatever reason. Gonna edit the post with the correct link now.
    Thanks again for catching it!​​
    kv1Ohsx.png
    Not agreeing with someone doesn't give you the right to be an TRIBBLE.

Ci sono tre tipi di giocatori:
    - quelli a cui non va mai bene niente... e vanno sul forum a trollare;
    - quelli che sono talmente imbesuiti da credere a qualunque cosa i dev dicano, perfino che la luna è fatta di formaggio... e vanno sul forum a trollare;
    - quelli che credono a quello a cui è giusto credere, sono d'accordo con quello con cui è giusto essere d'accordo e sono critici con quello che non va;

Ai giocatori dei primi due tipi, gratis in omaggio un bello specchio lucente su cui arrampicarsi. E una mazzata in testa per la loro poca intelligenza e compassione verso gli altri giocatori che non la pensano come loro.
    Agli appartenenti al terzo tipo, invece, dico grazie. Anche se non sempre si riesce a mantenere la calma, siete quelli per cui vale la pena incazzarsi.
  • Options
    tagentagen Member Posts: 545 Arc User
    Did anyone see any kind of answer on this from the devs? I may have missed it if it was posted off the forums on one of the STO social media sites. Thanks.
  • Options
    disqord#9557 disqord Member Posts: 567 Arc User
    They've been totally silent on this the whole time.
  • Options
    echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    I'm not sure if this happened, but I found the toy rocket and holo-emitter in my inventory on some of my other toons who didn't do the event and were new toons. Specifically my Cardi and a new Rom. Perhaps check the inventories.

I saw it because when I switched to him he had a toy rocket in his big tray.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • Options
    echatty wrote: »
    I'm not sure if this happened, but I found the toy rocket and holo-emitter in my inventory on some of my other toons who didn't do the event and were new toons. Specifically my Cardi and a new Rom. Perhaps check the inventories.

I have not found either item on my other characters (except a couple who ran the event in the past) and still don't see them in the reclaim. There is no chance you had gotten the rocket on those characters last year?
  • Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    There has been no Unlock implemented yet this year.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    tagen wrote: »

I have not found either item on my other characters (except a couple who ran the event in the past) and still don't see them in the reclaim. There is no chance you had gotten the rocket on those characters last year?

The two I mentioned are not from last year. But I may have let them run one rocket-building TFO this year. Maybe that's why they got the rocket and holo-emitter.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • Options
    tagen wrote: »

The two I mentioned are not from last year. But I may have let them run one rocket-building TFO this year. Maybe that's why they got the rocket and holo-emitter.

Interesting. If those characters were not around last year the items had to come from somewhere, so...maybe? I still don't think I got them, though, except on the character that claimed the reward. I'll try to check on all the ones that ran the event at least once.
This discussion has been closed.