What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Defend First Contact Day!

124»

Comments

• Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    Well, I had Spiders come out of a Junk Pile tonight. I didn't shoot them, someone else did. No AFK Penalty.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,471 Arc User
    Backpack for Phoenix Rocket launch mission is missing when using the Borg Exoskeletal Frame armour/costume.

I'm hoping new costume for Borg in the new ground patrol mission will be available for Borg characters if/when Borg Collective faction is available to players :)

Could the backpack bug be connected to players wearing the Borg Exoskeletal Frame armor/costume?
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • Options
    crm14916crm14916 Member Posts: 1,516 Arc User
    edited April 2020
    No, because I've run it on my toon three times that has the Exo Frame and I've not gotten the afk pen yet...
    "Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure science." - Edwin Hubble
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    crm14916 wrote: »
    No, because I've run it on my toon three times that has the Exo Frame and I've not gotten the afk pen yet...
    Well, there's several different bugs, and the exo bug might just be a harmless graphical issue. There's one that seems to pop up if you load too slow. Wait, that's not really a bug, it's the result of the mission starting without you. But it prevents you from getting credit.

At any rate always check to see if you have the buff icon that identifies which team you are. If you don't have one you can't get credit.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    I have not gotten it at all, before or after the Patch or Patch to the Patch.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    l don't know.
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
    edited April 2020
    Yea, I've only gotten it but One time; thought in fairness I was active the entire time. About the only time I stood still perhaps is when the rockets launch, but I often do that and never have a problem.

But I also saw in Armada Chat today some were still getting the AFK penalties the ODD time; even after this patch, it's just not generally been my experience either...
    Post edited by strathkin on
    0zxlclk.png
  • Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,005 Arc User
    ...if/when Borg Collective faction is available to players :)
    Liberated Borg is already a playable species. ;)
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • Options
    It's getting real hard to defend First Contact Day with the continual fubar of its implementation. ;)
    Judge Dan Haywood
    l don't know.
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    captaincelestialcaptaincelestial Member Posts: 1,925 Arc User
    Romulan Alien character, wearing a TNG Command Variant shirt, carrying a Tommygun.

No backpack (appeared at the Golden workbench). I was able to collect the parts, eventually getting an Excellent Engine, a Great Hull, and an Excellent Stablizer. The UI button for adjusting the parts did not appear for me while at the workbench.

The rocket exploded after reaching 26 (metres? feet?).

I was able to get the Rep marks, though, at least.

• Options
    darkswarmerdarkswarmer Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    BUG - First Contact Rocket. I played the event and did the collecting and adjusting and the computer said that i wasnt participating enough. I dont get it. Played the entire time. Twice this has happened. FIX please. cant get daily item.
  • Options
    > @darkswarmer said:
    > BUG - First Contact Rocket. I played the event and did the collecting and adjusting and the computer said that i wasnt participating enough. I dont get it. Played the entire time. Twice this has happened. FIX please. cant get daily item.

Did you AFK this Event LAST Year at all?
    Judge Dan Haywood
    l don't know.
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    darkswarmerdarkswarmer Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    No sir, this is a new toon that i made a couple months ago.
  • Options
    OK, thanks.
    Judge Dan Haywood
    l don't know.
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    stlheestlhee Member Posts: 114 Arc User
    Where can I reclaim the rocket toy and the holo emitter? Blog says both are acc unlock, but only one toon can get them. Thanks.
  • Options
    captaincelestialcaptaincelestial Member Posts: 1,925 Arc User
    ...if/when Borg Collective faction is available to players :)
    Liberated Borg is already a playable species. ;)

Unless you're from the Dominion ;)
  • Options
    kaithan1975kaithan1975 Member Posts: 947 Arc User
    stlhee wrote: »
    Where can I reclaim the rocket toy and the holo emitter? Blog says both are acc unlock, but only one toon can get them. Thanks.

The Blog says account unlock but the in game event description says only the first character to claim the reward.
  • Options
    The Blog says account unlock but the in game event description says only the first character to claim the reward.
    I meant that, its only for dil-reward, not for toy and holo. Why the devs write two different things in different places? Its heavly not player friendly. :(
    Last years we could get toy and holo for every toons, if we wanted. This year its only for one toons. Its worse, than before.
  • Options
    Any official info about rocket toy and holo, pls?
  • Options
    thlaylierahthlaylierah Member Posts: 2,984 Arc User
    During the Seven of Nine mission my Remodulating weapon itself has to be remodulated using an outside source as switching weapon types still has the Borg reading "Adapted?" This conveniently happens when there is a mob of them.
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    During the Seven of Nine mission my Remodulating weapon itself has to be remodulated using an outside source as switching weapon types still has the Borg reading "Adapted?" This conveniently happens when there is a mob of them.
    It's possible something is interrupting the remodulate action. Skills with an activate time have to finish or they usually don't work.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    lexers615#4253 lexers615 Member Posts: 186 Arc User
    stlhee wrote: »

That's simply inaccurate. The items listed as granted once only are clearly marked as the dill and the skill point, while the toy, holo and console are listed as account unlocked.
  • Options
    athan#5519 athan Member Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited April 2020
    I wish they'd make Bozeman, Montana a place you can beam down to all the time. We need more fun zones like Risa.

Yes. It's a great map! Also I'm hoping that we get the backpacks eventually as costume item (with more colors) and maybe some cool era pistols.
  • Options
    lexers615#4253 lexers615 Member Posts: 186 Arc User
    > @athan#5519 said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > Yes. It's a great map! Also I'm hoping that we get the backpacks eventually as costume item (with more colors) and maybe some cool era pistols.

There are already some, but they're unpopular. Anyone like Andoria? Well, it's supposed to be a R&R zone. Same with Vulcan.